Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I need some advice on where to get a haircut!

I am fairly picky about my hair and would basically just like to trim off the dead-ends while keeping the length as long as possible. I speak french very well, but I am little nervous to undertake this particular task in French since I am not particularly familiar with haircut terminology and, as I said before, I am picky!

If anyone has some recommendations of either English-speaking hair stylists, or French stylists who will be patient enough to understand what I want, I would really appreciate it! Also, I am young and poor so if it is possible to find a cut for under 40 euros that would be great! Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
49,834 Posts
You may want to look into this new franchise called Beauty Bubble Attestation de sécurité routière (ASR) - Service-public.fr

We've got one in our local Carrefour Planet store, and while traveling a couple weeks ago, I saw one set up in one of the train stations I passed through.

It's a real low cost hair cutting place. Very simple set up, and haircuts are 10€. You are supposed to wash your hair before you come in and they basically just trim without doing any of the other services - perms, color, etc. etc.

Friend of a friend loves the place. I'm tempted to try them out for just trimming up the ends (have grown my hair out and it's too many different lengths) but haven't yet gotten around to it.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.