Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I was settled in Kuwait but presently in India. I require PCC from India and Kuwait both. Indian PCC is on the way but the problem is with Kuwait PCC. If I submit it from Kuwait Embassy in Mumbai it would take more then 2 months. At present I'm waiting for the CO which may be allocated in couple of weeks.

Kindly suggest me how can I speed up Kuwait PCC process

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Aamir

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dear Friends,

I was settled in Kuwait but presently in India. I require PCC from India and Kuwait both. Indian PCC is on the way but the problem is with Kuwait PCC. If I submit it from Kuwait Embassy in Mumbai it would take more then 2 months. At present I'm waiting for the CO which may be allocated in couple of weeks.

Kindly suggest me how can I speed up Kuwait PCC process

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Aamir
Well, I don't think there is a way to speed it up. The best way to do it is to book a ticket, travel for 4 hrs to KW, apply for it, and then have the result picked up by some one you trust (it takes around 10 days to receive it).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,
im settled in kwt, as ur in india, that means, u have cancelled ur visa in kwt or for just visit to india.
case 1: if u have cancelled ur visa (male applicant), then u have to dependent upon ur family or friends, or u can check with attestation centers in kwt running by Indians, hope u might knw it, otherwise let me knw ur past location in kwt.

If ur a female applicant, i believe that there must be some relatives like father, hus, son who can go direct to office here to apply for pcc, ull get it within 3 or 4 days.

Case 2: come back to kwt as early as possible then apply for pcc at ur nearest office.
"Thanks for your feedback. Can you share some attestation centre. You are right I have cancelled my residence and shifted to India with family. I have some friends who can help me but at present we are all running around like headless chickens."

·
Registered
158 Posts
I used to live in Salmiya, my friend who is helping me stays in Farwaniya.
Hi... Did u manage to get ur PCC?

I was living with my parents in Kuwait and studying there till my 12th in 2000. But since then for the past 14 years have been in India. It looks as if I will need to get a PCC from Kuwait, but at present I have no family there.

I do have friends... But am clueless as what to do:(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi... Did u manage to get ur PCC?

I was living with my parents in Kuwait and studying there till my 12th in 2000. But since then for the past 14 years have been in India. It looks as if I will need to get a PCC from Kuwait, but at present I have no family there.

I do have friends... But am clueless as what to do:(
you only need PCC's from countries you spent more a year in the past 10 years

1 - 6 of 6 Posts