Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a Krav Maga club in Dubai? Am assuming there wont be anything advertised overtly as such but wondered whether practitioners train under a different banner. Moving from London in 3 weeks, want to keep up my training with a sensible club.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know of a Krav Maga club in Dubai? Am assuming there wont be anything advertised overtly as such but wondered whether practitioners train under a different banner. Moving from London in 3 weeks, want to keep up my training with a sensible club.

Thanks all.
Hi mate,

I know a excellent guy who teaches krav maga over here in dubai.

Drop me a email and I'll pass on his details - maybe we could train together too.

Cheers

Lee

·
Registered
831 Posts
Dubai1970 said:

Thanks all.
There is a lot of martial arts schools here including 7 th dan coaching

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi mate,

Drop me a email and I'll pass on his details - maybe we could train together too.

Cheers

Lee
Please link us to a website or provide a phone number for the service. Thank you.

I am recently moving back to Dubai and I would like to be able to contact them. Directly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Krav Maga

Hi mate,

Cheers

Lee
Hi Lee,

Could you give me this guys contact as well please, I've never done this discipline before but am very keen to.

Cheers

Dion

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi mate,

Cheers

Lee

I'm also looking for krav maga in Dubai - trained regularly with British Academy in London for 9 months and looking to carry on here! Lee, are you able to share your contact details or the details for your tutor?

thanks,
Izzi

ps - anyone intermediate onwards (orange/green belt) looking to train together pls reply and let me know. I'm in downtown but mobile

·
Registered
5 Posts
interested too

Hi mate,

Cheers

Lee
Hello there,

Plz provide me with the contact of the krav maga trainer, I'm interested to give it a try too, heared it's awsome.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Please PM me for krav Maga tutor or classes in Dubai!

Moving to Dubai in December this year and so much looking to take up Krav Maga classes.

I would appreciate as much help as I can..

Regards

Ali

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm also looking for krav maga in Dubai - trained regularly with British Academy in London for 9 months and looking to carry on here! Lee, are you able to share your contact details or the details for your tutor?

thanks,
Izzi

ps - anyone intermediate onwards (orange/green belt) looking to train together pls reply and let me know. I'm in downtown but mobile
Hi Everyone! I'm new in Dubai and also a fresher in the forum...have been practicing KM for 4 years (IKMF). If you meet and practice somewhere I am very much interested.

Thanks,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Everyone! I'm new in Dubai and also a fresher in the forum...have been practicing KM for 4 years (IKMF). If you meet and practice somewhere I am very much interested.

Thanks,
If we get enough interested parties I will contact contender MMA and see if any of their instructors can do a weekly krav class. They to private classes 1 instructor: 4 people for 200 each (800 total) per hour, or 10 classes for 7000 total

Please PM me or leave a note here if you're interested

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi mate, I'm new in Dubai....have been practicing KM for almost 4 years (P5 at IKMF) but regardless of experience, I need someone to train with. Do you guys meet anywhere for training in dubai? If yes i'd like to join the group......

·
Registered
129 Posts
sure let me know... I am in Marina so some where close to to here would be great... also I work in Fitness first will ask around there as well.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts