Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..
I have found a tiny kitten on the street on the last week of August..

He is tabby, brown and gold and black.. good looking kitten and not too large..
He is quite quiet because he spends alot of time on his own in the room..
He is always happy to be petted.. does a bit of playful biting but all little kittens do..

He still stays with me now.. he is amazing and kind but i cannot keep him for long..
i have vaccinated him and i am ready to pay for his neutering ( if he is old enough.. he is almost two months old ) .. only if i can find a loving person/family to adopt him..

Please consider him if you have a long term relationship with pets.. i know most of you are in Egypt for a defined period of time but you can always take him back with you to your home land if you are leaving..

i call him Roufie.. but it is possible for you to change the name if you want..

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would.... but I'm far away from Egypt :(
I love cats, had a few throughout the years. I hope the little Roufie will find a good home soon....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi guys this cat is precious... I have emails with pictures of roufie but I came back to the states. If someone is COMING ill take him... and if you can bring him Ill pay for the airfare etc... no problem.... :D but he is soooooooooooo cute...

Hi everyone..
I have found a tiny kitten on the street on the last week of August..

He is tabby, brown and gold and black.. good looking kitten and not too large..
He is quite quiet because he spends alot of time on his own in the room..
He is always happy to be petted.. does a bit of playful biting but all little kittens do..

He still stays with me now.. he is amazing and kind but i cannot keep him for long..
i have vaccinated him and i am ready to pay for his neutering ( if he is old enough.. he is almost two months old ) .. only if i can find a loving person/family to adopt him..

Please consider him if you have a long term relationship with pets.. i know most of you are in Egypt for a defined period of time but you can always take him back with you to your home land if you are leaving..

i call him Roufie.. but it is possible for you to change the name if you want..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot liz for telling them how cute roufie is.. he is a darling.. i wish i can find him a good home..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there,
I sent you a private message yesterday as I am very interested in adopting Roufie you can contact me at nhallett73 at hotmaildotcodotuk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was lovely to meet you and Thank you so so much linda for giving roufie a home
I will email you the address and telephone of the vet in 6th of october
please if you need help with anything concerning roufie give me a call at any time..
i wish you guys all the happinness..

God Bless

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey is roufie still around , what type is he?
if he still needs a home, we have it and for along time...

please reply asap

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am very happy to know that roufie is happy with his family
i was just wondering how he is doing..
he is an angel i keep praying for him to be happy..
thanks alot linda for taking him..
Almond.. I will make sure to tell you if there is another kitten in sight.. you have a compassionate heart yourself i can see..

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
i am very happy to know that roufie is happy with his family
i was just wondering how he is doing..
he is an angel i keep praying for him to be happy..
thanks alot linda for taking him..
Almond.. I will make sure to tell you if there is another kitten in sight.. you have a compassionate heart yourself i can see..
I do so like a happy ending..... :clap2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts