Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like Kingwood TX from what I have seen on television. Would it be out of the ordinary to go on a holiday for 2 weeks in a local hotel based in Kingwood and just live like a local for that period? eg go out , use the local gym , jog around the woodlands etc. I will be traveling by myself and in that 2 week period hopefully meet a nice American girl and see what happens.

Is there anything I should know about Kingwood? I have researched it quite a bit , around 5-6k AUD will set me up for a good 2 weeks incl return flights. Any one who has knowledge of the area and things to do would love to hear from you.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Well, do you really think that living in a hotel in a Houston bedroom community will mean living like a native and finding a potential spouse aka visa?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, do you really think that living in a hotel in a Houston bedroom community will mean living like a native and finding a potential spouse aka visa?

Got any other bright ideas regarding attempting to gain citizenship? Am not eligible for any other way.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Student visa?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts