Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My family are about to relocate from the UK this summer. We want to live in the King City area and are having real porblems finding rental proprties. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks
Susan

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
That doesn't surprise me. King City is a super upscale location and rentals would be few and far between and I imagine any available will be quite expensive.
May I ask why King City and what your monthly housing budget is?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We just really liked the look of the area and my husband needs to commute to Toronto and that seemed feasible from there. We have about $3000 a month to spend.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
It's not difficult to like the look of the area. I suggest you cast your net a little wider by contacting some area realtors with your requirements.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Useful website

Try searching for a rental location at Realtor.ca. when you enter the site select Residential. The enter King City, Ontario. Select Rental and the amount you want to pay. The site will provide a map with available rentals within your price range. I have used this site several times looking for rentals and houses to buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.