Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get live kefir grains? In Abu Dhabi or Dubai. I've looked everywhere.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sharing

Hi, I have grains but the forum has deleted my email address and listed as Spam. I'm happy to share for free. I guess you can reply here if you're interested and I will hopefully receive a notification from the website to check this page. I'm happy to share and not looking to make a profit on the grains since they repopulate and I always have excess. It's also in the spirit of kefir to share the grains rather than charge for them.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Hi, I have grains but the forum has deleted my email address and listed as Spam. I'm happy to share for free. I guess you can reply here if you're interested and I will hopefully receive a notification from the website to check this page. I'm happy to share and not looking to make a profit on the grains since they repopulate and I always have excess. It's also in the spirit of kefir to share the grains rather than charge for them.
OP posted the question two years ago. Subsequent posts were spam, including the one you posted last September.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I posted thinking that others would search for kefir grains in Dubai and come across the same thread, much like I did. I apologize if that was in violation of the terms. Feel free to delete these posts as well if that is the case.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi im kefir lovers too,im making my own kefir probiotic.. What do you make? Is it water kefir? I really want water kefir if you have it would you like to share with me? TIA x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there..I'm keen on getting the kefir grains for my personal health. I hope you still have some to spare.
Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here. I have kefir grains. They were originally milk but are now water. You can use either grain for either but it takes a few goes to work properly. PM me if anyone needs any although I've just moved here so might be a bit difficult to meet up to give them to you till we have a place to live! Which should be in the next month!

I also have kombucha scoby but after a small freezing accident it may take a while to revive the poor thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
jthornton;70g02074 said:
HI, do you have Kefir grains to share?
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.