Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Been checking the forums and Gov guidance again to make sure my partner and I are collecting all the right evidence we need for her visa renewal. I've got a couple more quick questions for the forum please. I think they have been answered for similar applications elsewhere on this (brilliant) forum so sorry to ask again for my specific situation, but I'm getting paranoid about applying advice relating to another route of application incorrectly.

I am a British citizen, my wife is Australian. She is on her original 33 month spouse visa and we are coming up to the FLR(M) renewal point.

Q1. We are both now in the fortunate position of being in jobs earning over the financial requirement (not self employed and will be over 6 months in the jobs when renewing). Is it best to keep the application simple and only submit details/financial documents for one of us (presumably her as the main applicant) when completing FLR(M) Section 7 (financial requirement)? If so presumably we should leave the other column ("your sponsor") completely blank. Taking this approach I assume they won't be suspicious by thinking of my salary also going into our bank account each month as undeclared income? Nothing to hide here as it's all PAYE that'll show up on HMRC but trying to cut their workload down and ours by not submitting unnecessary documents!

Q2. I remember submitting wedding photos and details of texts/letters/etc as part of the application last time showing our relationship was genuine and still continuing. At that time we had to live apart as she was forced to apply for the visa from abroad. We've since been living together in the UK and will submit the relevant tenancy agreement and letters at the same address spanning the last couple years as well as our original marriage certificate. Will this be enough to satisfy them the relationship is genuine/ongoing/legit? People on another forum were recommending throwing in wedding/holiday photos etc but I can't see any mention of this on the form/guidance and again don't want to include unnecessary clutter.

Thanks as always for any advice,

Crossont

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
#1 Correct. They don't worry about your pay going in, as they are only interested in the job details you submit.
#2 Yes, you only need evidence of co-habitation as required.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.