Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Not in the throes of moving but have been thinking about it seriously ever since visiting Kalami nine years ago. My wife and I immediately fell in love with the place and its people and have returned every year since, even for our honeymoon three years ago. We've met so many wonderful people, both Corfiot and tourists, and experienced many weird and hilarious incidents. This, combined with the beauty and serenity of the bay, inspired me to put pen paper and I wrote a book.

We never seem to find any properties for sale there and wondered if they very seldom come on the market and, if they do, are too expensive to buy. There also seem to be many private villas for hire so wondering if there are no private villas left for sale?

If anybody could give us some more info it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks

P.S. if any body's interested the book's called Kalami, Where the Sea Shrugs its Shoulders.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kalami

Hi Rebecca.

Glad you like the look of Kalami, it's beautiful. I highly recommend you download the book Kalami, Where the Sea Shrugs it's Shoulders. It's on Amazon for only £2.49

It describes the bay and people in detail and is dotted with funny stories and anecdotes. It's got very good reviews and it can be downloaded to a computer if you haven't got a Kindle.

We're out there in a week and can't wait.

Kind regards

Sidneylarkin

Hi SidneyLarkin! Welcome! Your post made me google Kalami and I immediately understand why you want to move there! Hope you find a property soon. Best of luck! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Rebecca.

Glad you like the look of Kalami, it's beautiful. I highly recommend you download the book Kalami, Where the Sea Shrugs it's Shoulders. It's on Amazon for only £2.49

It describes the bay and people in detail and is dotted with funny stories and anecdotes. It's got very good reviews and it can be downloaded to a computer if you haven't got a Kindle.

We're out there in a week and can't wait.

Kind regards

Sidneylarkin
Hi Sidney! Will check that book out in Amazon and see it it's available for my Nook. Post photos of your trip! I so envy you right now. Must schedule a trip to the beach soon! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts