Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a bleak day and business slack so just scanning the beeb and thought I'd share a couple of things:

"The world's most expensive ham" has gone on sale in London, retailer Selfridges - £1800"

And I thought there was a recession :confused: Well it has a DNA cert and has been fed acorns and has matured for 3 years and comes with a tailored apron all the way from Extremadura - but I think I'll stick to my 7Es a kilo serrano.

"German government warns against use of Internet Explorer".

Well done the German Government :clap2::clap2::clap2: Perhaps that will encourage those who stick with IE because it comes preloaded to try another browser.

Well both made me smile between the other sad news.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
So a bleak day and business slack so just scanning the beeb and thought I'd share a couple of things:

"The world's most expensive ham" has gone on sale in London, retailer Selfridges - £1800"

And I thought there was a recession :confused: Well it has a DNA cert and has been fed acorns and has matured for 3 years and comes with a tailored apron all the way from Extremadura - but I think I'll stick to my 7Es a kilo serrano.

Well done the German Government :clap2::clap2::clap2: Perhaps that will encourage those who stick with IE because it comes preloaded to try another browser.

I always use Firefox. Except for one credit card company site that wont work with it!!!

·
Registered
19,395 Posts

Nothing, sorry!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.