Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Girls,

My name is Louise and im 29, i have a son who is 9.

We moved over a week ago to be here with my partner.

I havent really had much time to explore the surroundings here and im only JUST getting to grips with the driving :eek:

I like all the normal things....shopping and going out, although a lot of my time is spent with my son.

He will be starting school on Tuesday for the first time so hopefully he will get a network of friends himself phew!!:focus: :)

I am based in the Meadows.

Please do feel free to mail me if your up for meeting up or a general chin wag.....god i miss that! :p

Anyway bye for now and hopefully speak soon.

Love n best

Louise

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Loise,
Hope by now you must be settled in. Are you working? I work from home and have two kids (boys) aged 5 and 3 and half. I stay in Barsha 1, not very far from Meadows. Let me know if you wish to take this introduction forward.

Renu

Hi Guys and Girls,

My name is Louise and im 29, i have a son who is 9.

We moved over a week ago to be here with my partner.

I havent really had much time to explore the surroundings here and im only JUST getting to grips with the driving :eek:

I like all the normal things....shopping and going out, although a lot of my time is spent with my son.

He will be starting school on Tuesday for the first time so hopefully he will get a network of friends himself phew!!:focus: :)

I am based in the Meadows.

Please do feel free to mail me if your up for meeting up or a general chin wag.....god i miss that! :p

Anyway bye for now and hopefully speak soon.

Love n best

Louise

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.