Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I just got married in Morocco, just waiting on the marriage certificate back from the court in order to get a certified translation.

1. Do I need to submit the original marriage certificate (Arabic) too or will a copy of it suffice?
I have completed the online application (Visa4UK) form but not clicked submit yet as I am waiting on the marriage certificate first to be on the safe side.
2. Q) How did you meet the English language requirement?
Is it ok to write "UK NARIC recognised degree taught in English"
3. Shall I take all the original documents (Marriage Certificate, TB Certificate, English Certificate (UK NARIC), University Certificate (Arabic), 2 Passport Photos) back with me to the UK in order to submit to Sheffied, so the only thing my wife will need for her biometrics appointment is her passport?
4. Do I need to submit a copy of every page of my wife's passport or just her photo page?

Anything else I need to know?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi,

1. Yes, the original and the certified copy
2. Its okay
3. Except the photos, you can take rest with you. You don't need the Arabic degree certificate, as it has no weight to the application.
4. Just the photo page.

NOTE - You must print and both of you need to sign the application form and submit it with the passport at the submission centre.

Reactions: Kbida

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for all your help!

1. Do I need 2 Passport size photos of my wife in order to submit with her application to Sheffield?
2. The English degree certificate obtained in Morocco is in Arabic, I had to get it translated to English (certified) for UK NARIC.
3. So the only thing my wife will need for her biometrics appointment is her passport and print out of the application form signed by both of us?
Do I submit the same in Sheffield also with the application bundle?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zakmuh?

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Everything you submit for the application, if not in English, must be professionally translated into English.

Reactions: Kbida

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOTE - You must print and both of you need to sign the application form and submit it with the passport at the submission centre.
Only the applicant signs the online application form in 2 deceleration places?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.