Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am creating a thread for people who submitted their ACS in June 2017. Please add your datapoints so that it helps others as well....

Submit Date: 6/3/2017
Last status change date: 6/4/2017
Current stage: 4A- With assessor
Documents submitted: RnR on SD and Company reference letters(4 separate employments)

:fingerscrossed: no update yet.....

·
Registered
134 Posts
ACS reassessment submitted yesterday i.e. 15th. Still in stage 1. Documents submitted includes employment reference letter for 5 employments. Qualification documents includes degree, final year project sign off and transcripts.

1st assessment was positive.

Finger crossed ......

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm preparing my documents, planning to file in July

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FYI,...my ANZCO code is 261311 (Analyst programmer)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Submission for ACS assessment on 13-06-2017.
And my application is in 4th Stage:
Your Application is being Assessed by an Authorised Assessor.
Still waiting for the assessment report from them.
Hoping for the positive results. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Applied for assessment on 15th June under priority processing and still waiting.

·
Registered
23,926 Posts
Applied for assessment on 15th June under priority processing and still waiting.
Has ACS introduced Priority processing ?

Cheers

·
Registered
142 Posts
Submitted the application to ACS today.
But for priority processing option I chose "NO".

And we have two threads for "ACS June 2017"

·
Registered
142 Posts
Could you please slate the reason for applying under priority processing bro ?

And did they charge for that ?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It seems like ACS is waiting for July 1 to release the results.....this is what i found on VETASSESS website....

1 July 2017 – Strategic Skills Lists Reforms

Following the visa reform changes announced by the Australian Government in April 2017, VETASSESS anticipates further changes on 1 July to the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) and Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). We recommend that you take this into consideration when lodging any new applications.

While VETASSESS continues to receive skills assessment applications, any new application for General Professional Occupations lodged from now will not be finalised before 1 July 2017.

Please be advised that the anticipation of changes to the occupation lists will not be considered a valid reason for urgency.

Nothing else can explain the sudden increase in processing time since first week of June,,

·
Registered
238 Posts
Has ACS introduced Priority processing ?

Cheers
Could you please slate the reason for applying under priority processing bro ?

And did they charge for that ?
Oh, my friends I was eligible for priority processing because of my VISA deadline. My VISA was expiring in less than 12 weeks at time of submission.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Submitted on 12th June and waiting fingers crossed. Apparently ACS had upgraded their server and there was a downtime for last 5 days, hence the delay.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Submitted on 12th June and waiting fingers crossed. Apparently ACS had upgraded their server and there was a downtime for last 5 days, hence the delay.
don't think so.....i think they are waiting for July 1st for new list of eligible ANZCO codes....

VETASSES has clearly mentioned on their websites that they wont finalize any applications until July 1

https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment-for-migration

1 July 2017 – Strategic Skills Lists Reforms

Following the visa reform changes announced by the Australian Government in April 2017, VETASSESS anticipates further changes on 1 July to the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) and Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). We recommend that you take this into consideration when lodging any new applications.

While VETASSESS continues to receive skills assessment applications, any new application for General Professional Occupations lodged from now will not be finalised before 1 July 2017.

Please be advised that the anticipation of changes to the occupation lists will not be considered a valid reason for urgency.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I applied on 3rd of June and still it's in stage 4.
Code 261313 Software Engineer
yes same here. Looks like we have to wait until after the 1st of July weekend for any updates...

Reactions: pathmasri

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Guys, The ACS website got updated on 26th Jun and now I am not able to upload experience document and delete the qualification (somehow it is displaying 3 qualifications with same details that I gave for one).
Has anyone faced this issue? Any suggestion how can I get this sorted with the support team from ACS?

·
Registered
23,926 Posts
Hi Guys, The ACS website got updated on 26th Jun and now I am not able to upload experience document and delete the qualification (somehow it is displaying 3 qualifications with same details that I gave for one).
Has anyone faced this issue? Any suggestion how can I get this sorted with the support team from ACS?
As they have adopted a new system, there would be some teething problems

Drop them an email on [email protected] explaining the problem you are facing
Pleas take care to mention your reference number etc.

They will respond within hours with the solution

Cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Friends,

Can any of you help me with this crisis. My consultant uploaded one of the reference file in the ACS assessment portal wrongly and not able to delete it. She is saying she can see the delete icon but its not working. Please note we are yet to do the payment and submit the assessment application and still she is unable to delete the uploaded file. Consultant says that recently ACS website got revamped and they enhanced the web page and now the look and feel is different. Can any of you help with a solution for this

1 - 20 of 419 Posts