Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 770 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Great.
i am too ready with everything in place.
Gods knows what is that the Agent is taking 15 days to verify the forms and docs.

Does it really needs so many days.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys, I am going to talk to my agent tomorrow regarding the uploading of documents. I have applied visa but my agent is waiting for god knows what, to upload the docs. So I am going tomorrow, will use the information I got from this site, to convince them to start uploading. Thanks for everyone's exceptional help.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi guys, I am going to talk to my agent tomorrow regarding the uploading of documents. I have applied visa but my agent is waiting for god knows what, to upload the docs. So I am going tomorrow, will use the information I got from this site, to convince them to start uploading. Thanks for everyone's exceptional help.
Hi,
Were you able lodge visa finally?

Mine still pending.
I'm loosing patience now.

May b a matter of couple days.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great.
i am too ready with everything in place.
Gods knows what is that the Agent is taking 15 days to verify the forms and docs.

Does it really needs so many days.

Dear Hiraman, Actually some of the consultants having 3-4 stages verification process like Junior Team, Senior Team, Case officers, Case managers.

i think thats why they are taking 10-15 days for the same.

regards
Jagjeet

Reactions: bluestarkamal

·
Registered
146 Posts
Eventually the fees are paid n i become a part of june visa applicant.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hello All,

I have submitted my EOI with 65 points on June 9th.

However, DIBP carried out their first rounds of invite for this month on 5th June instead of today and the 2nd round is scheduled for 19th June. Also the they have mentioned that they would be inviting only500 candidates in these rounds instead of 2000 in the earlier ones.

What are my chances of getting the invite on 19th June.

Also is there any way, I can see how many candidates are present in 263111 with 65 or more points.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hello All,

I have submitted my EOI with 65 points on June 9th.

However, DIBP carried out their first rounds of invite for this month on 5th June instead of today and the 2nd round is scheduled for 19th June. Also the they have mentioned that they would be inviting only500 candidates in these rounds instead of 2000 in the earlier ones.

What are my chances of getting the invite on 19th June.

Also is there any way, I can see how many candidates are present in 263111 with 65 or more points.
As per the skill select site as of 8th May 1379 were issued of the total 25130 EOI. If you take the percentage, it comes down to roughly 20-25 invitations for the last round. If there are no 70 pointers and very few 65, you should have a good chance.
My theory could be all wrong, this is just a guess work.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sailing in the same boat, applied for EOI with 65 points on 10th June under Anzsco: 263111

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,
Were you able lodge visa finally?

Mine still pending.
I'm loosing patience now.

May b a matter of couple days.
I finally uploaded documents. PCCs are in process, so a few of in progress documents are pending, but most of them are uploaded. Have you lodged?

·
Registered
56 Posts
263111 got invitation on 2,June paid diac fees 17,June applied AFP today.
Pcc booked 25,jun
Medicals 24,jun

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I finally uploaded documents. PCCs are in process, so a few of in progress documents are pending, but most of them are uploaded. Have you lodged?
Yup. Visa lodged on 12 June and all documents uploaded. Preparing for documents before freezing pcc date as my resident address different than PP. Will coordinate with agent for medical.

Did u lodge?

Reactions: cloudsec

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup. Visa lodged on 12 June and all documents uploaded. Preparing for documents before freezing pcc date as my resident address different than PP. Will coordinate with agent for medical.

Did u lodge?
I lodged. Applied for PCC with different address in PP and current. Finished the meeting with the PSK office day before yesterday. Waiting for next steps.

How are you planning to do medicals? My agent is still bent on waiting for CO to provide HAP ID. Can you tell me how you found HAP ID? I read somewhere on immi site that if you have lodged visa, it is better to wait for CO to ask for medicals, and then you take the tests. If your agent provides you HAP ID, can you tell me how you obtained it? Thanks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I lodged. Applied for PCC with different address in PP and current. Finished the meeting with the PSK office day before yesterday. Waiting for next steps.

How are you planning to do medicals? My agent is still bent on waiting for CO to provide HAP ID. Can you tell me how you found HAP ID? I read somewhere on immi site that if you have lodged visa, it is better to wait for CO to ask for medicals, and then you take the tests. If your agent provides you HAP ID, can you tell me how you obtained it? Thanks.
You can generate HAP Id from immi account also. There should be a option for get your medicals along with document upload form.

1 - 20 of 770 Posts