Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all the young men and women who is waiting to know about their CO.....
And also eagerly looking for the golden Email....
:grouphug: :grouphug:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear All;

This is the 10th week of mine....after lodging the 189 visa.
Still no clue about the CO.

No golden email in my inbox.

This is pretty uncomfortable.

if any of you also in my situation please feel free to share your info.

We can get together and solve this problem.

Cheers

XXX

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Dear All;

This is the 10th week of mine....after lodging the 189 visa.
Still no clue about the CO.

No golden email in my inbox.

This is pretty uncomfortable.

if any of you also in my situation please feel free to share your info.

We can get together and solve this problem.

Cheers

XXX
If I were you, I would call them and find out why there is no CO yet. Current allocation time is 5 weeks for 190 and 8 weeks for 189.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I were you, I would call them and find out why there is no CO yet. Current allocation time is 5 weeks for 190 and 8 weeks for 189.
Dear Felix2020;

Do you have any contact number and do we have to wait longer before connect to the relevant person....

Please share your info...

I may think that is a pretty good idea.....:rolleyes: :mod: :mod:

Cheers

XXX

·
Registered
82 Posts
I applied on 2-July (2613 65pts 189), it's been more than 11 weeks and no CO or any progress. I called them twice this week and they said that the allocation dates published on the web are just indicators and I should simply wait. : //
at this point there seems to be nothing do it
it's really frustrating

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I applied on 2-July (2613 65pts 189), it's been more than 11 weeks and no CO or any progress. I called them twice this week and they said that the allocation dates published on the web are just indicators and I should simply wait. : //
it's really frustrating
This is so frustrating. After coming to your thos stahe and having an answer lik that.

Just hang on there bro surely well get a direct grant.

Oneday well be able to hang out in the promised land..... :) :) :)

Cheers
XXX

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi,
I submitted my EOI on 13th Sep for 189 with 60 points.. Can someone suggest what should be the Approx wait time for Invitation?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it must be just over 8 weeks.... :)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
it's really frustrating
same reply to me as well. we applied on the same date.

However, mine is 190 visa sublcass so my case is highly unusual

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hi,
I submitted my EOI on 13th Sep for 189 with 60 points.. Can someone suggest what should be the Approx wait time for Invitation?
It depends on the number of 65 pointers in future rounds. 60 pointers are currently sitting at 28-05.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok guys ...

Tomorrow is the final working day of this week

Hope some good thing will happen to us

Cheers

XXX

Reactions: Fransta

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by srikar View Post
What about 189 Colombo,Any Idea?

Dear Shikar Dhawaan;

As far as I can see It differs from 9 to 12 weeks.
This is in the ideal condition...and after you have front loaded all the documents.

Having said that I m not saying you will be succeed withing 3 months.
In my case only this morning I got my CO assigned.
That is in my 10th week.

There are security checks for certain candidates which may be undergone for 9 - 12 months...

Just keep on referring these threads ..

You will be able to find ample of examples..

Good Luck

XXX

·
Registered
308 Posts
i am also waiting for the co

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi can someone help me... Here is my situation. I had applied for EOI-189 on 9th AUG with 60 points (261313 category) and still waiting... Can I apply for 190 (State Sponsorship) in a seperate EOI so that I am eligible for 5 more points, which will become 65 and may be eligible to receive an invitation for 190..... ?

An suggestions or comments please.... ???

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi can someone help me... Here is my situation. I had applied for EOI-189 on 9th AUG with 60 points (261313 category) and still waiting... Can I apply for 190 (State Sponsorship) in a seperate EOI so that I am eligible for 5 more points, which will become 65 and may be eligible to receive an invitation for 190..... ?

Nonce applied for one eoi you cant duplicate it. Havw tp wait till the already applied eoi expired.

If yoy have multiple parallel eoi there is a high possibility of rejection of all the eois

Best of luck

XXX

·
Registered
148 Posts

You should be able to modify your EOI to include SS. Once you get the invitation, you cannot do any change in your EOI,

·
Registered
357 Posts
You should be able to modify your EOI to include SS. Once you get the invitation, you cannot do any change in your EOI,

Before updating EOI for SS, please make sure there is requirement for your occupation code in that particular state..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts