Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Due to age, I'll be losing 5 points starting August 2015. In 2 draws of July, I will have 65 points. So what are my chances of getting an invite in these 2 draws.

I will be applying against 261313 code. Considering May 8 invites were for ppl with 65 points until end of April 2015. I submitted my EOI in last week of June. So what will be my chances?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Have you already submitted your EOI?

As you have stated that "I submitted my EOI in last week of June" in your post.

Hi,
Due to age, I'll be losing 5 points starting August 2015. In 2 draws of July, I will have 65 points. So what are my chances of getting an invite in these 2 draws.

I will be applying against 261313 code. Considering May 8 invites were for ppl with 65 points until end of April 2015. I submitted my EOI in last week of June. So what will be my chances?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Have read your post in another thread where you have mentioned that you are about to submit my EOI with 65 points.

You stand a good chance of being invited in either of July Invitations rounds:
  • Subject to No MAJOR IMMI rule/process changes in July

• Not many 65 & 65+ pointers ahead of you in queue.

FIRST, IF you have ALL details handy THEN submit your EOI at the first opportunity. This would further enhance your Invitation chances.

As the highest ranked EOI Applicants by points score are invited to apply for the relevant visa. For Applicants who have equal points scores, the time at which they reached their points score for that subclass (referred to as the visa date of effect) determines their order of invitation. Expressions of Interest with earlier dates of effect are invited before later dates.

Have you already submitted your EOI?

As you have stated that "I submitted my EOI in last week of June" in your post.
Hi,

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi All,

Sorry my bad. :)

I submitted EOI in last week of May.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts