Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my husband is in the hm forces and i am aware that he is exempt from the financial requirment but my question is he has been serving for almost 3 years are we still exempt from financial requirment or what please help!!!:confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should be. He just needs to be enlisted on the day you apply.
ok thank you joppa he has been in the army for 3 years and still have 2 and a half years left.. i have just been worrying so much about this visa all i wanna do is be with him

·
Registered
39,079 Posts
Applications involving HM Forces are referred to a special section in Croydon UK so can take a bit longer than others.

·
Registered
39,079 Posts
When did you apply? The normal processing time doesn't apply when caseworking section in UK is involved, as they need to verify facts with Ministry of Defence and others where needed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When did you apply? The normal processing time doesn't apply when caseworking section in UK is involved, as they need to verify facts with Ministry of Defence and others where needed.
I am applying next week joppa also i have 12 months of my husbands pay slips and when i add up his gross pay for the year it ends up being 19,000pounds would it be easier to apply under apendix 2 or what

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok joppa i have 12 month of his pay slips and which in that case he makes more then the 18,600 pounds so we should be ok right?

·
Registered
39,079 Posts
He should be exempt from having to sponsor you financially, so provided he gets a letter from his CO about his status, there should be no need to meet the level of £18,600 (which every serving member should be able to satisfy in any case).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He should be exempt from having to sponsor you financially, so provided he gets a letter from his CO about his status, there should be no need to meet the level of £18,600 (which every serving member should be able to satisfy in any case).
thank you joppa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.