Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Please give us details such as, points, status, ACS date, so on which can help each other to know the current statistics of AUS for old ACS applicant

·
Registered
115 Posts
Guys,
Please give us details such as, points, status, ACS date, so on which can help each other to know the current statistics of AUS for old ACS applicant
55+5(NSW SS), ACS 262113 - 01.03.2013 old format - 5 years experience. App lodged 01.08.2013. Waiting

Reactions: 0z_dream

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Guys,

I applied ACS on Oct 2012 and I got positive assessment on 23th Nov 12.
I claimed 5.7 yrs of exp and I lodged application ( 189) on 10th Aug , All docs front loaded waiting for CO.
Hope nothing goes wrong with anybody.

Cheers,
Ashish

·
Registered
41 Posts
ACS +ve 26 April 2013, ACS exp: 3 years, Points: 60, EOI: 15th July, Visa Lodge: 16 Aug 2013, C0: not yet , Grant: not yet

·
Registered
657 Posts
ACS +ve 23 August 2012, ACS exp: 2 years 9 Months, Points: 60, EOI: 11th July Invite : waiting

·
Registered
584 Posts
ACS +ve 25 April 2013, ACS exp: 3 years, Points: 60, EOI: 15th July, Visa Lodge: 25 Aug 2013, C0: not yet , Grant: not yet

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
0z_dream
I have heard about 2 years deduction.in case of ss,will DIAC reduce our 2 years?if so I can't meet my point score.now it is 55+5(ss).
Yesterday I checked with my agent, he was surprised to see some of the applicants including me are scared about our old format of acs, he said it is for the new acs applicants, not for applicants who already got result , if it so then acs needs to do assessment again for lakhs of applications from 2012 which would be valid till 2014 which makes no sense and hug issue. we, some here are not just the applicants to aus, but lakhs of them, so don't be panic guys. Also about DIAC, even if a person with new format can be rejected for many other reasons, it does not mean it is due to old format. If it is so on worst condition then ACS and DAIC will announce to reassess all applicants , like how they announced for ICT suspension. They cannot do anything without any notice to applicants, just like CO feels and reducing so not possible, oz s are so strict to rules and they wont do without any prior public notice. He also said if any such changes happens for old acs they DIAC need to inform all the MARA agents.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yesterday I checked with my agent, he was surprised to see some of the applicants including me are scared about our old format of acs, he said it is for the new acs applicants, not for applicants who already got result , if it so then acs needs to do assessment again for lakhs of applications from 2012 which would be valid till 2014 which makes no sense and hug issue. we, some here are not just the applicants to aus, but lakhs of them, so don't be panic guys. Also about DIAC, even if a person with new format can be rejected for many other reasons, it does not mean it is due to old format. If it is so on worst condition then ACS and DAIC will announce to reassess all applicants , like how they announced for ICT suspension. They cannot do anything without any notice to applicants, just like CO feels and reducing so not possible, oz s are so strict to rules and they wont do without any prior public notice. He also said if any such changes happens for old acs they DIAC need to inform all the MARA agents.
Thank u for ur reply 0z_dream.feel some relief .please let us know abt any change regarding this...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sure

·
Registered
584 Posts
My consultant (mara) said that he will drop a mail to diac on monday and check if this is applicable, so that thigs can be confirmed.

He also said that if all the work u have done is full time and relevent to ur occupaion then there will be no problem.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks birender..
Do keep us informed :) hope we get a positive response from diac..

·
Registered
252 Posts
My consultant (mara) said that he will drop a mail to diac on monday and check if this is applicable, so that thigs can be confirmed.

He also said that if all the work u have done is full time and relevent to ur occupaion then there will be no problem.
Thanks do share the response from DIAC to your agent

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 172 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.