Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little light relief...

A friend of mine was in jockeys tonight meeting mates after work, as usual only Andrea was serving so he fetched his own beer from the bar.

While he was waiting for the said beer he overheard a conversation between a Irish guy and a lady of the night.

It went like this.

Her "What are you doing here?"

Him "I'm here to watch the football on the tv"

Pause in conversation

Him "Are you here to watch the football as well?"

Result - she walked off.

Gotta love the Irish!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Maybe this is the blonde in me, or maybe its the tomboy in me... but that seems like a pretty valid response and pretty logical question back ??

Swoosh, that one went over my head.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Maybe this is the blonde in me, or maybe its the tomboy in me... but that seems like a pretty valid response and pretty logical question back ??

Swoosh, that one went over my head.
When 'ladies of the night' hang around in bars, it isn't to watch the football. :D

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Ohhhhh..... That would have went right by me.

So, if at the bar, any women that walks up to a guy, is pretty much a 'lady of the night'?

·
Banned
598 Posts
hehehehe.
Jynx, I am starting to wonder about you. No one can be that dense.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Never been some where that just had prostitutes at bars... ??? Does this make me dense??

but then to read this forum, when people come on and are irritated that all the women are prostitutes that are at the bars, the people jump on them and tell them they know nothing about Dubai ??? Seems very contradicting here... And it seems that the women are the ones who are the ones who jump on the guys who seem to come and say that. So, do the women that are here on this forum not realize this or is this really not true?

·
Banned
598 Posts
I was just speaking about the story that was told. I dont go to bars or clubs so I couldnt comment on what you are talking about. I might be niave but I dont think I have seen 1 prostitute since I have been here. Honestly.

·
Registered
125 Posts
A little light relief...

A friend of mine was in jockeys tonight meeting mates after work, as usual only Andrea was serving so he fetched his own beer from the bar.

While he was waiting for the said beer he overheard a conversation between a Irish guy and a lady of the night.

It went like this.

Pause in conversation

Result - she walked off.

Gotta love the Irish!
Maybe the Irish fella was new...

·
Registered
432 Posts
in any case..it's quite difficult here to go to almost any bar and avoid having at least some "ladies of the night" looking for "work"

I wonder where you hang out, if you do, Mr Big :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
A friend of mine asked me to meet him there about three months ago.

Once there, I said to him, 'she'd have to look like Maria Sharapova for me to even think about a take-away!'

As you can imagine, none of them did.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Jockeys, York, Regal, rattlesnake, Hyatt etc, great places for people watching.

So amusing to watch the drunk expats trying to "pull" the working girls

·
Registered
28 Posts
A little light relief...

It went like this.

Pause in conversation

Result - she walked off.

Gotta love the Irish!

Assume the lady is a working girl and say something ‘inappropriate’, she walks off in a huff

Assume the lady is NOT a working girl and say something ‘appropriate’, she walks off in a huff.

Its tough being a man sometimes. :confused2:

·
Banned
598 Posts
in any case..it's quite difficult here to go to almost any bar and avoid having at least some "ladies of the night" looking for "work"

I wonder where you hang out, if you do, Mr Big :D
I have a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old son with autism.... Do you think I have time to go "hang out"?
when we go out its to places for the kids, movies, bowling, sega republic, malls, beach, ect.. Thats what happens when you are a fantastic parent, no bars and clubs. Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hats off to you MRBIG!!! I know how hard it is to have a autistic kids. Huge work and patience. Love to hear more fathers say that they spent time with family rather going to pubs.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
:clap2: Well then.. you ROCK Mr Big! There really isnt a whole lot more that I have respect for then people who have kids and are actually parenting and not just being.

:focus: Shall keep in mind about those bars. I am not a big go out person in the first place but will keep in mind about those places if I shall go out.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.