Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening,

I am planning to move to the Polis/Prodromi area in 2013 and I am keen to establish what type of jobs are currently available in the area.

Having 17 years management experience with medium and large recruitment companies, the last six years as part of the senior management team, prior to this four years managing estate agencies in the UK.

Having visited Cyprus many times since 1984, I spent three years studying at college in the UK and acheived an A level in Greek (written and oral).

I am prepared to be flexible and work full or part time and hold a full clean driving licence.

If any of the fellow forum members could offer any advice, this would be much appreciated.

Regards

Joyce

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi Joyce

Why don't you start your own business?

The area you are moving to is quite isolated really and I am not sure if you would find anything suitable.

Maybe you should look to move closer to Limassol as you would have a lot more opportunities there than Polis area.

Regards
Simon
Sent from mobile device

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Evening,

I am planning to move to the Polis/Prodromi area in 2013 and I am keen to establish what type of jobs are currently available in the area.

Having 17 years management experience with medium and large recruitment companies, the last six years as part of the senior management team, prior to this four years managing estate agencies in the UK.

Having visited Cyprus many times since 1984, I spent three years studying at college in the UK and acheived an A level in Greek (written and oral).

I am prepared to be flexible and work full or part time and hold a full clean driving licence.

If any of the fellow forum members could offer any advice, this would be much appreciated.

Regards

Joyce
Thank you for your advice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.