Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends i applied to Australia under sub class 175 and there was a positive response from ACS.Now i am about to apply to DIAC and i am very frightened of my job verification as i am working in a small company. Can anyone tell me how tough the verification will be and the order of verification

thanx in advance

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi scmy83,

It shouldn't matter the size of the company. What exactly are you concerned about?

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for your quick reply

My concern is as its a mid size company we don't have all the designations as big companies have like Project Managers, Module Leaders etc .

My questions is if there is a verification call to whom they talk and what

2.Will they inform before they coming

3.what questions will they ask

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
For our skilled independent visas they didn't check our references at all and we were self employed so we thought they might have checked with some clients but they didn't.

Hope fully someone can tell you more about the specifics for 175.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hello,

If you are working in an IT company then it should be fine with the strength of it.. if you are working in a non IT company and the size of the company is small then it may create hurdles....

i am working in a group of companies where total employees are around 100 which are spread in 6 branches around the world... and im placed in H.O where only 9 people are working...
when my boss received a verification call ..
the embassy people asked my boss why do you need a fulltime programmer for such a small company.... :eek:
then he replied we have bla bla bla.. and he use to travel to all the countries where we have companies etc... and infact i do....

then they said oh.. great..

thats it...

I have visa now :)

best of luck
ali

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks friend u filled some some confidence in me, you said that they called your boss can u specify his designation because according to me boss is MD of the company

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Friends i applied to Australia under sub class 175 and there was a positive response from ACS.Now i am about to apply to DIAC and i am very frightened of my job verification as i am working in a small company. Can anyone tell me how tough the verification will be and the order of verification

thanx in advance

scmy.......
I have replied you in another thread posted by u.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HI Again me sorry to disturb you people another query is as i told i am working in a small company sometimes my salary gets credited in bank and some times we take by hand so i should explain the officer who calls my employer

please help me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts