Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Telephonic Job Verification from Au embassy.
At my former workplace were I left that job 2 years ago.

They called my immediate boss. Unfortunately he was on one month leave for major knee surgery.
So they asked to connect to HR.
HR is a person who never liked me to left that job 2 years ago.

Further details i dont know as in the past that HR has blocked ACS and TRA assesments for some peoples in that firm.

I am not in a position to say what will happend next as Diac Shoe me or grand visa.
..................................................................................................................................
My Time Line
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hey Hari,

DIAC can be harsh but not that harsh to reject your application on the prejudice ground. Anyway, the outcome would depend on their conversation with HR guy. I think they would have asked if you worked there, answer would be yes or no.. if it was yes, further details could be verified some other time with your boss..

I don't think HR would have said NO.. if so then you should not worry..

·
Registered
379 Posts
Telephonic Job Verification from Au embassy.
At my former workplace were I left that job 2 years ago.

They called my immediate boss. Unfortunately he was on one month leave for major knee surgery.
So they asked to connect to HR.
HR is a person who never liked me to left that job 2 years ago.

Further details i dont know as in the past that HR has blocked ACS and TRA assesments for some peoples in that firm.

I am not in a position to say what will happend next as Diac Shoe me or grand visa.
..................................................................................................................................
My Time Line
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???
Hari

Make sure your latest resume with contact references including your current employer is given to DIAC recently . I am doubtful as DIAC verifies mostly the current employment , rather then 2 years old . There could be chance that W2CS not updated your employer contacts after your case filling !!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou Mr India.......
I started the process in April 2007 and after this long 2.5 years expecting the worst wont happend.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hari

Make sure your latest resume with contact references including your current employer is given to DIAC recently . I am doubtful as DIAC verifies mostly the current employment , rather then 2 years old . There could be chance that W2CS not updated your employer contacts after your case filling !!
EE-India........

When filed in 2008 May itself working in new firm.
So both the 2 company experience have been given together.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Im worried from the same situation, I hope i passed this stage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts