Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends

I've been contacted by CO on 23/08/2017 and he asked for passport scan& functional English for spouse

if CO did Job Verification and his phone call not answered or email went to junk or HR didn't respond, will he ask me to follow up?? or will he take the decision without any notice??

Please help since my company HR is not professional

Thanks

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dear Friends

I've been contacted by CO on 23/08/2017 and he asked for passport scan& functional English for spouse

if CO did Job Verification and his phone call not answered or email went to junk or HR didn't respond, will he ask me to follow up?? or will he take the decision without any notice??

Thanks
Yes, CO will provide you NJ (Natural Justice Letter) in case, your employer will be unreachable or not responding. Then you will have to provide proper clarification.

Also EV is done in only 10-15 cases out of 100. So, dnt worry and stay calm.

Cheers

Reactions: Nedsrtark

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, CO will provide you NJ (Natural Justice Letter) in case, your employer will be unreachable or not responding. Then you will have to provide proper clarification.

Also EV is done in only 10-15 cases out of 100. So, dnt worry and stay calm.

Cheers
Thanks Bro

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Dear Friends

Thanks
have seen similar cases where HR didnt responded, in few cases applicant was informed about no response from HR, in few cases applicant received NJ, after which he had to reply with required document

Reactions: Nedsrtark

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have seen similar cases where HR didnt responded, in few cases applicant was informed about no response from HR, in few cases applicant received NJ, after which he had to reply with required document
Your answer is very helpful

I'm Civil Engineer too and you may know how HR is bad in KSA

Thanks Sultan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts