Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,im tearing my hair out looking for work in oz,does anyone know of an original website where i can find work,ive been plastering in the uk for 15 years and wanted to work in oz for over 6 months now,ive looked on many websites and they are saying they are in high demand but everytime i email them i have know reply,so if anyone out there know`s the score can you help me out:frusty::frusty::

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi there,

Which visa will you be coming over on?

There are links to some job websites in the 'please read: helpful websites....." sticky at the top of the page.

Did you find this website? Australian Job: Plasterers needed in Australia - Western Australia jobs in Trades, Engineer/ Construct/ Build - Australian Employment Looks like a company is willing to sponsor.

Australian's are very slack when replying to job applications. Most companies won't consider an applicant unless they have Permanent Residency. It's very frustrating but that's just the way it is over here. My son went for an interview for part time work at Dick Smith (saturday job kinda thing) and we went for 2 interviews, that was 2 weeks ago and he's not heard anything. It'll be now down to him to chase what on earth is going on!!!!!

Dolly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts