Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I understand that actively networking would be fruitful in landing a job.

I believe there will be referrals in IT companies just like in India, so it would be great if immigrants having landed a job REFER fellow immigrants in their IT companies if there is a vacancy(they will surely have knowledge about the number of open positions as they are at the place of action).

Or atleast let them know through this forum by posting the Open Jobs of their companies so that others can apply.

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya

Reactions: auzee_bujji

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi All,

I believe there will be referrals in IT companies just like in India, so it would be great if immigrants having landed a job REFER fellow immigrants in their IT companies if there is a vacancy(they will surely have knowledge about the number of open positions as they are at the place of action).

Or atleast let them know through this forum by posting the Open Jobs of their companies so that others can apply.

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya
Good Initiative....

·
Registered
550 Posts
auzee_bujji said:
Good Initiative....
Auzee_bujji,
Did you apply for paper 176 eventually?

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

·
Registered
244 Posts
Auzee_bujji,

I'm in process of applying, already sent the fee to consulate and waiting for the receipt to submit my paper based application.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Auzee_bujji,

:focus: please
bangalg: please correct your signature.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any replies from veteran exapats.. :ranger:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seniors any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya
sorry this is horrible idea which is doomed to fail , how u expect people just to refer like this from nowhere based on forum information ?????????????????????????????? do u know how valuable a "reference" is, and how much responsibility for a person to refer someone else to his OWN company. If the candidate ends up terrible how will it reflect for that person who tried to help some stranger (sorry no offense) on a forum. I dont think anyone here should expect anyone posting free positions in their company on this forum

Even if u meet up in real life for a bit its not enough, when someone refer;s another to a company, its someone a person knows really well, because u take the responsibility on ur shoulders when u refer someone.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your reply Riza.
I agree with your thoughts, But there is something called a Interview process to screen the candidates. No company is foolish enough to hire fools, they pretty much understand their duties & responsibilities which they exercise to scrutinize the candidate & do a thorough background check. So no matter how fake you maybe, u will be caught in one or the other round, if you are not caught then you are smart enough which means to say that you are atleast thorough about the role you are applying for & also hold deep knowledge about it.
I also meant people having vacancies in their company can post here, so that people desperately looking for jobs will get to know about such openings & go ahead & apply.
Or if there is a requirement in their team they can intimate it, then its left for the candidates to apply & the companies to find out whether they are good enough for the post or not.

sorry this is horrible idea which is doomed to fail , how u expect people just to refer like this from nowhere based on forum information ?????????????????????????????? do u know how valuable a "reference" is, and how much responsibility for a person to refer someone else to his OWN company. If the candidate ends up terrible how will it reflect for that person who tried to help some stranger (sorry no offense) on a forum. I dont think anyone here should expect anyone posting free positions in their company on this forum

Even if u meet up in real life for a bit its not enough, when someone refer;s another to a company, its someone a person knows really well, because u take the responsibility on ur shoulders when u refer someone.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for your reply Riza.
I agree with your thoughts, But there is something called a Interview process to screen the candidates. No company is foolish enough to hire fools, they pretty much understand their duties & responsibilities which they exercise to scrutinize the candidate & do a thorough background check. So no matter how fake you maybe, u will be caught in one or the other round, if you are not caught then you are smart enough which means to say that you are atleast thorough about the role you are applying for & also hold deep knowledge about it.
I also meant people having vacancies in their company can post here, so that people desperately looking for jobs will get to know about such openings & go ahead & apply.
Or if there is a requirement in their team they can intimate it, then its left for the candidates to apply & the companies to find out whether they are good enough for the post or not.
Besides, just posting openings in this forum won't hurt anyone. If someone knows of an opening, just let us know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Guys,
Now that I have been granted with the 175, please let me know if there are openings for ITSM professionals in Melbourne or Sydney.
I have 8 years of ITSM experience across 3 MNCs in India.

Appreciate any assistance.

Cheerios.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.