Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I would like to search Job opportunity in Australia from India and I would like to get Virtual mobile number with both Incoming and outgoing call facilities, call forwarding to Mobile or else I can use Virtual number directly routed to mobile and also able to call back using that virtual number.
Please suggest best as I see lot of them but not able to choose apt fit for above requirement.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got skype number ... and i did find a difference in providing local singapore number ... i never received calls..

but virtual number helped getting some decent calls..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got skype number ... and i did find a difference in providing local singapore number ... i never received calls..

but virtual number helped getting some decent calls..
Thanks . I really appreciate your help.

How is the Job Market!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome

Look for referrals.. they work like magic...

Contact your friends , ex managers , old colleagues somebody will have contacts in AU.

I was lucky my very first manager knew few folks... and in just matter of 10 days i just yesterday got my offer letter....

So definitely AU folks they need referral.

Reactions: RUIS

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Contact your friends , ex managers , old colleagues somebody will have contacts in AU.

I was lucky my very first manager knew few folks... and in just matter of 10 days i just yesterday got my offer letter....

Thanks for providing me an invaluable insight.

Thanks
Deiva

·
Registered
424 Posts

Great piece of advice! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts