Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All senior members of forum,

I need an urgent help with regard to a specific issue. I have lodged an application for state sponsorship for Western Australia under subclass 190.

My occupation is Real Estate Representative. This is in schedule 2 of CSOL list.

Can anyone tell me whether I need a job offer while applying for schedule 2 occupation or is it fine if I don't have job offer? (As I have heard that for occupations in schedule 2 must have job offer....)

Friends who have been through this kind of situation pls help as this is very crucial for next phase....

Shashin

G

·
I can't find your occupation on their list which would mean you cant apply unless you are living there with a job offer.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hi All senior members of forum,

I need an urgent help with regard to a specific issue. I have lodged an application for state sponsorship for Western Australia under subclass 190.

My occupation is Real Estate Representative. This is in schedule 2 of CSOL list.

Can anyone tell me whether I need a job offer while applying for schedule 2 occupation or is it fine if I don't have job offer? (As I have heard that for occupations in schedule 2 must have job offer....)

Friends who have been through this kind of situation pls help as this is very crucial for next phase....

Shashin
Occupations in schedule 2 of WA need job offer for state nomination application.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your valuable inputs...

Shel, you are right that my occupation is not available in WASMOL now but was in list when I applied a month before.

I just wanted to know if I don't have job offer, will I get positive or negative result...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Thank you all for your valuable inputs...

Shel, you are right that my occupation is not available in WASMOL now but was in list when I applied a month before.

I just wanted to know if I don't have job offer, will I get positive or negative result...
If you have applied one month ago, you would not get negative results for this change of in demand list unless you fail to meet others criteria of state nomination.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Occupations in schedule 2 of WA need job offer for state nomination application.
Thank mithu93ku for your prompt reply.

Can you tell me whether this condition was previously applicable (before occupation list revision on 28th October 2013)?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Thank mithu93ku for your prompt reply.

Can you tell me whether this condition was previously applicable (before occupation list revision on 28th October 2013)?
All applications before 28th October 2013, would not be affected by the changed condition.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I applied for state nomination (ACT in my case) and my occupation was in SOL 2 .. i didnt need a job offer to be successful .. not sure if its the same for your state.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I applied for state nomination (ACT in my case) and my occupation was in SOL 2 .. i didnt need a job offer to be successful .. not sure if its the same for your state.

This is for WA ss. See the link..

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/skilledmigration/Pages/HowtoapplyforStateSponsorship.aspx
Where states.......
Offer of employment
If you are invited to make an application for State nomination from Western Australia you may require an offer of employment. This is a requirement for those who have studied in Australia and are a recent graduate, or live in an Australian state other than Western Australia. This is also a requirement for applicants with an occupation on the Western Australian skilled migration occupation list schedule 2 (off list).
The offer of employment must meet all of the following conditions:
  • be in your nominated, or closely related occupation;
  • be based in Western Australia, for visa subclass 489 this must be in an area outside of Perth and surrounding areas;
  • be for at least one year; and
  • be full time (a minimum of 37.5 hours a week).
If you are currently employed in Western Australia, in your nominated or closely related occupation, you must provide evidence that this employment will continue for a further 12 months.
This must be typed on company letterhead and signed by your potential or current employer.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hi Mithun and others,

I am applying for WA under visa 190 . my occupation list comes under CSOL ICT project manager - schedule 2 .

can you confirm me whether I need an job offer ?
Yes you need a job offer as a project manager in wa.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
hi

when this job offer is made mandatory? my consultant dint say about this change ..!!
What is your job code and which state nomination are you trying for?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
hi,

my job code is 135112( ICT project manager)

regards,
D.Balaji
Sorry to ask your Job code and State as you have post earlier with these informations. Best way to use signature.

BTW yes you need a job offer as said by snarayan.:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts