Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys wanted to know hows the market for Job market for Data analysts using softwares such as SAS, SAP BI..

Rgds, Anil

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys wanted to know hows the market for Job market for Data analysts using softwares such as SAS, SAP BI..

Rgds, Anil
Hi ,

I am still trying to crack the IELTS exam, it's glad that i have found someone with similar experience.i am into SAS,SASBI,SAS Admin.i have heard fro few of my friends that SAS market is good(long back around 6 months not sure of current situation ). But still we cannot analyse the situation until we are in person there.

Thanks,
Kumar

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Kumar, are you already in Australia...

Sent you my contact number in PM.. Lets get connected on mobile too...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Kumar, are you already in Australia...

Sent you my contact number in PM.. Lets get connected on mobile too...
You got me wrong....I am still in India, trying to clear my IELTS exam.if you want references of friends witn SAS experience ,I can provide you .

Send me u r mail id.

Thanks ,
Kumar

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sent you already.. are your friends in Australia...

I'm too in Dubai and waiting for my CO to issue me grant.. I'm very much eager to goto Australia and start working there.. Your references will surely help me ..

Thanks a lot dude... Pls send your emaail id and mobile number too..

Thanks,

Rgds, Anil

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Guys...any more people working in Australia on SAS / SAP BI..?

Would really like to get more and more contacts which will help of the new joiners in Australia.

Rgds, Anil

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Frankly speaking last October to December I was applying for the positions on seek.com and I was getting few responses and most of them replied or even changed their tone the moment they realized that I'm in dubai.

So I guess one has to be there and that's the reason I stopped applying. But note that there are few positions on seek.com which keep on recurring most times.

One good point about these Aussie consultants do call or reply whereas indian consultants never replied or even acknowledged my emails so far in last 1/2 years.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello all,

I've kind of similar profile as some of you, been working on SAS mainly on analytics(advanced&predictive) and data management. I'm wondering any one of you applied for ACS assessment, if so which ANZSCO code did you use? I understand each applicant is unique, but I would like to get a judgement of the relevant code for people who have been working using SAS.

Thanks!
kamave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

I am Mahesh from India working on SAS/SAS BI/SAS Admin & SAS VA(not into analytics). I applied for 189 visa..I hope you are settled with a job over there in Australia. Please let me know how is the job market for SAS Related areas? How soon did you get a job on landing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts