Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hallo to everybody. I am (female) and I am looking for job but not only at turist places but also in bussines companies,etc. I have degree in economy, international bussines, marketing, managment. Another knowledge: pc. Spoken language Czech,English and some basic spoken greeg language. Start: ASAP - Please, if you have some contact, it will be helpful. I also have EU passport and AMF number. Is not also important wage but to have experienced later in some bussines. Thank you very much for offer. E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hallo to everybody. I am (female) and I am looking for job but not only at turist places but also in bussines companies,etc. I have degree in economy, international bussines, marketing, managment. Another knowledge: pc. Spoken language Czech,English and some basic spoken greeg language. Start: ASAP - Please, if you have some contact, it will be helpful. I also have EU passport and AMF number. Is not also important wage but to have experienced later in some bussines. Thank you very much for offer. E-mail: [email protected]
Is the Kalamata area too far?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts