Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My total experience is 7years with 1st job experience 1.5years (0.5year before my master degree granted), 2nd job experience of 5.5years. I only need 5 years to claim for 189 points.

Can I only claim experience from my 2nd company?

My concern is I have totally 7years of experience qualified by EA. Will DIAC officer consider me cheating?

But I actually do not have many documents to support my first job experience.

Appreciate any feedback from you, better with some examples.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
My total experience is 7years with 1st job experience 1.5years (0.5year before my master degree granted), 2nd job experience of 5.5years. I only need 5 years to claim for 189 points.

Can I only claim experience from my 2nd company?

My concern is I have totally 7years of experience qualified by EA. Will DIAC officer consider me cheating?

But I actually do not have many documents to support my first job experience.

Appreciate any feedback from you, better with some examples.
Hi friend,

Don't do that. Actually, the experience that will eb assessed bu EA is vaid for life long as long as you can support the future employments with supporting documents such as letter of roles and responsibilities, recommendation letter, payslips, increment letter, promotional letters, form 16, bank statements etc.

Try to collect all those documents from your first company as well and claim the whole experience that was evaluated for. Else, you can provide statutory declaration of letter of responsibilities and recommendation letter from your boss of 1st organization and can claim that experience as well. However, either form 16 or payslips or bank statements are needed subject to case officer. The idea case is to submit all the above documents mentioned.

Let me know the status of your documentation from 1st company. In other words, list out the evidences you have from it.

Regards,
Sathiya

1 - 2 of 2 Posts