Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am going to apply for assessment with ACS. I have two years job experience in Turkey but the problem is the company I worked for is no longer exist. The company has no valid official e-mail address or phone number or address. However, my ex boss wants to refer me for that two years job experience letter. In that case will it be a problem if I get job experience letter with my ex boss personal e-mail address and phone number or current job place address?

Please help me to provide your suggest or experience if you face same problem.

Thanks for your help in advance.
- Monzurul

·
Registered
25,782 Posts
Hi,

I am going to apply for assessment with ACS. I have two years job experience in Turkey but the problem is the company I worked for is no longer exist. The company has no valid official e-mail address or phone number or address. However, my ex boss wants to refer me for that two years job experience letter. In that case will it be a problem if I get job experience letter with my ex boss personal e-mail address and phone number or current job place address?

Please help me to provide your suggest or experience if you face same problem.

Thanks for your help in advance.
- Monzurul
You have very little job experience

There is no sense in applying to ACS with only 2 years experience.
You will find it very hard to get a positive assessment from ACS as they deduct 2-4 years from your experience towards AQF depending on your education and job

Get at least 5 years experience and then start preparing to apply for PR

As far as the Turkey experience goes, do you have an other corroborating proof like tax returns and bank statements where the salary payment is reflected?

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have very little job experience

There is no sense in applying to ACS with only 2 years experience.
You will find it very hard to get a positive assessment from ACS as they deduct 2-4 years from your experience towards AQF depending on your education and job

Get at least 5 years experience and then start preparing to apply for PR

As far as the Turkey experience goes, do you have an other corroborating proof like tax returns and bank statements where the salary payment is reflected?

Cheers
I am sorry for not giving total experience figure. I started working from Jan, 2009 - continuing so in total 8 years of experience. First 2 years of job experience that I am talking about. Please advice.
Thanks.
- Monzurul

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am sorry for not giving total experience figure. I started working from Jan, 2009 - continuing so in total 8 years of experience. First 2 years of job experience that I am talking about. Please advice.
Thanks.
- Monzurul
As Newbienz rightly mentioned above do you have any salary slips, tax statements, company letters that can prove that company existed and you worked in it. If you have, then a SD from your Boss along with all the supported documentation might enable you to claim that 2 yrs of experience as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As Newbienz rightly mentioned above do you have any salary slips, tax statements, company letters that can prove that company existed and you worked in it. If you have, then a SD from your Boss along with all the supported documentation might enable you to claim that 2 yrs of experience as well.
Thanks for providing details information. I do not think I can manage a pay slip or tax statements but company letters and salary certificate can be manageable from my ex boss.

If this two years are deducted from total year experiences (e.g. 8-2= 6 years accepted) then will they ask for salary slips or tax statement?

Thanks again.
/ Monzurul

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks for providing details information. I do not think I can manage a pay slip or tax statements but company letters and salary certificate can be manageable from my ex boss.

If this two years are deducted from total year experiences (e.g. 8-2= 6 years accepted) then will they ask for salary slips or tax statement?

Thanks again.
/ Monzurul
For 6 yrs of exp, You need to have either employee reference letter or SD by boss(+service certificate of yours)

·
Registered
25,782 Posts
For the 2 years Turkey and experience, if I was the assessor, I would be very skeptical In accepting it as geniuine without any 3rd party corroborating proof.
1. Visa
2. Bank statements
3. Tax returns

But try to look at the overall picture.
If you don't claim points for Turkey, what will be your likely points table .

Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Personal recommendation from your boss alone, may not be of much help. If you can provide additional supporting evidence to your 2 years' work experience claim with below docs. you would be in a better position to apply for visa.

1.Proof of salary being credited to your account: bank statements, salary slips, tax returns
2.Proof of your employment: experience letter, or any other doc.

If you can think of any other documents, which might support your claim, enclose the same.

Regards
Amitava Deb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.