Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I'm looking at obtaining a 1 bedroom apartment for rent in the JLT area. Can anyone recommend any towers against the others? Also what's the entertainment like in the area? Any good agents for this area?

Kind thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
8 Posts
Check out the Bonnington Hotel apts. I almost moved in there, but later chose to live in the downtown area. 1 BR is around AED 95,000 p.a. I think. It came with full furniture, twice a week service, utilities, internet and cable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey all. I'm looking at obtaining a 1 bedroom apartment for rent in the JLT area. Can anyone recommend any towers against the others? Also what's the entertainment like in the area? Any good agents for this area?

Kind thanks,

Ben
Hello, i've heard that Bonnington is nice and it is, as far as i know the only bar in the whole of JLT which is a bit of a pain if you don't like near it! It's fairly central to a lot of stuff, but there are a lot of building works so if you don't mind background noise you'll be ok. There a re also a few little shops where you can get basic food stuffs. As soon as the metro is up and working it will make life a lot easier. Hope this was of some help.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Bargain hard, more people are moving out of JTL than in, so don't accept the first price. As an area there is nothing there but it's a short taxi ride to Tecom and the Marina which made it popular with UK expats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.