Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetski on the Palm Jumeirah?

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Laowei 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
we are just about to rent a villa on the Palm with a "private" beach in the back of the house. Now my question: Is it possible to buy a Jetski and cruise from home out of the palm? That would be great, even tho I imagine my neighbours wont be happy about that :D

Somebody living on the Palm can man tell me more about the situation regarding motorized water vehicles on the Palm?

Best regards
Sam

#6 ·
We been to the Sandance last weekend and saw those Jetski guys and their behavior was not OK. Thanks for all your answers guys, I will contact the marina and ask them in detail about it.

It would make the hosting of a Jetski much easier if i could park it directly in my garden hehe.

#7 ·
Wouldnt have thought storing your jetski in the garden would be an issue, storing one at the marina would cost an arm and a leg, but then again if your renting a villa on the palm, maybe thats small change compared to us lower classes in springs ;-)

A lot of guys launch their jetskis at the small harbour just past the burj al arab off jumeriah beach road, think the cost is fairly cheap, and if you bring a level of sanity and consideration to the guys down there it could be a win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.