Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Ozzie male moving from Perth to JBurg in around mid October for minimum of two years. Looking for advice on a good area to live within about 30min drive from my work place in Edenvale.
Any ideas and thoughts greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Darren

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Edenvale itself, Thornhill Estate at Modderfontein,Bedfordview, stay away from Bucleuch/Bramley areas, if you go to Sandton/Woodmead/Paulshof/Rivonia/Midrand you will spend more time in a car then you will working.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi All

Ozzie male moving from Perth to JBurg in around mid October for minimum of two years. Looking for advice on a good area to live within about 30min drive from my work place in Edenvale.

Cheers
Darren
Edenvale ofcourse :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All

Cheers
Darren

Hi Darren

Do you want to buy or rent? And what will you be able to afford?

Regards!
Rainer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Housing

Hi Rainer

Was only planning on renting - I guess about 10000 Rand Per Month if thats at all realistic.

Cheers
Darren
I'm building a new house in Clearwater Estate (Clearwater-estate.co.za) and it's almost finished. If you want some pics I can send you, and it's very close to Edenvale (about 15km). Really nice and secure area, you'll love it! I'm thinking of renting it out on a long lease, so let me know if you would be interested...it's about in your budget.

Regards!
Rainer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Rainer

Sorry for not responding earlier have been snowed under with work. The estate sounds pretty impressive, can you e-mail any info you have, bedrooms, bathrooms, garage etc and what sort or price are you asking for rent? And approximately when will it be available?
Do you have an email address I can contact you on?

Cheers
Darren

1 - 11 of 11 Posts