Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I was granted 189 visa and willing to come there in mid of this June to Melbourne.
I thought of that time period to come there since the AUS financial year ends at the end of June, assuming vacancies will be open for coming year. Currently I am working as a Senior Software Engineer. I am doing J2EE, Oracle ADF, PL/SQL related stuff.
I want to know followings,
* How will be the job market in Melbourne in that period?
* Is it not a good time to come there in search of jobs?

Regards!

·
Registered
253 Posts
if you know java, you will never be jobless.. said a wise man when i told him about my religious for java. the only times company are slow to hire is december because of all the stuffs they have to deal with. other than that, they will hire when they need people. there is no 'recruitment season'.or if you really want to hear it the other way round.. the job market is open from january to november and it slows down in december.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hi guys,
I was granted 189 visa and willing to come there in mid of this June to Melbourne.
I thought of that time period to come there since the AUS financial year ends at the end of June, assuming vacancies will be open for coming year. Currently I am working as a Senior Software Engineer. I am doing J2EE, Oracle ADF, PL/SQL related stuff.
I want to know followings,
* How will be the job market in Melbourne in that period?
* Is it not a good time to come there in search of jobs?

Regards!
Gone are the days of recession. IT market is booming in oz now. Lots of openings in the market.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gone are the days of recession. IT market is booming in oz now. Lots of openings in the market.
I do not agree that market is blooming in oz but still find you post motivational.

Reactions: prashanthurria

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi kaivalya ,
Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts