Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
This month has been great for some forum members. I have noted that the June/July 2009 applicants are the ones receiving the good news this month.:)

Hopefully February will go to August/September applicants....then before we know it the December applicants like me, Mr.India and the rest will also receive the delayed "gift" from "Santa - DIAC".

Happy waiting everyone...:ranger:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
January had been a lucky month for lot of applicants.. I guess they come up with a ammendment to process all 2009 applicants before March....... He he he he read my smile

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:...and on and on

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hopefully February will go to August/September applicants....then before we know it the December applicants like me, Mr.India and the rest will also receive the delayed "gift" from "Santa - DIAC".

Bless you on this, i just hope n pray to hear some good news in Feb. I filed for DIAC on sep-15th, and wierdly i had employer verification in December, but no news on CO and employer verification status. :confused:

Rightly said zenji, "happy waiting"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bless you on this, i just hope n pray to hear some good news in Feb. I filed for DIAC on sep-15th, and wierdly i had employer verification in December, but no news on CO and employer verification status. :confused:

Rightly said zenji, "happy waiting"
Yeah, I think DIAC guys are very active after X-mas vacation :clap2:. Thats good :)
Eagerly awaiting my turn :tongue1:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

Hi,
This month has been great for some forum members. I have noted that the June/July 2009 applicants are the ones receiving the good news this month.:)

Happy waiting everyone...:ranger:
Hi Zenji,
I agree with you that some are really lucky. But somehow DAIC doesnt process by months specially after changing the processing priority. My application is in CSL and I applied in April 2009 and still waiting for the CO to be assigned. The processing is by case by case and definitely u need some luck too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wish January was my month but everything is frozen :(

·
Registered
315 Posts
It seems the High-Low Risk gets factored in, as well as the fact that there is the quota. If it's filled up then the next year comes along. The quota might follow the fiscal year which ends in June.

So hang in there, folks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It seems the High-Low Risk gets factored in, as well as the fact that there is the quota. If it's filled up then the next year comes along. The quota might follow the fiscal year which ends in June.

So hang in there, folks!
We shall be hanging in there!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Mr. India,

At this rate we might have to start processing the pcc and medicals asap!

These time lines are fascinating!

Awesome...Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets hope that DIAC maintains this pace... :) Sept & Oct in Feb, Oct & Nov in March and Dec in April.. He he he.. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts