Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was taken to Carrefour on the Ismailia road tonight for my first big shopping experience. My it's big. Crazy busy but good fun - got some essential supplies, even bought a microwave :D

its not far from my place - almost on the way home - things really are getting easier.:eyebrows:

Still feels like the wedding night - honeymoon not even started. Wait till I wake from this dream and reality hits me like a wet fish . . .

Maiden - you still on for Friday ??:spit:

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
I was taken to Carrefour on the Ismailia road tonight for my first big shopping experience. My it's big. Crazy busy but good fun - got some essential supplies, even bought a microwave :D

its not far from my place - almost on the way home - things really are getting easier.:eyebrows:

Still feels like the wedding night - honeymoon not even started. Wait till I wake from this dream and reality hits me like a wet fish . . .

Maiden - you still on for Friday ??:spit:

Yes I will be going Friday, I will be with my maid and a small girl, you will recognise me cos my maid is the most beautiful Filipina girl in Cairo

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes I will be going Friday, I will be with my maid and a small girl, you will recognise me cos my maid is the most beautiful Filipina girl in Cairo
Friday it is then - Think I'll wear a red and white hooped rugby shirt . . . . .

Top hat, white gloves and a cane :loco:

ps. you just sent me your 1,000 th post - how sweet

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Friday it is then - Think I'll wear a red and white hooped rugby shirt . . . . .

Top hat, white gloves and a cane :loco:

ps. you just sent me your 1,000 th post - how sweet

ahhhh I was watching out for my 1,000th post and missed it.
I was going to post somewhere else :D but you got lucky lol
If you are wearing a top hat then I must wear my easter bonnet

Maiden

1 - 5 of 5 Posts