1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,069 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks folks..... I guessed the IVA had changed but wanted to check..... I'll certainly be looking for discounts and can't see myself spending E4K on a hot water system for sure...... I'd want it to also tell jokes, set the table and do the cooking for that sort of money! :D

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Understand your feelings but with the increases on heating diesel IVA and base cost, payback time might be a lot less than you think, if you don't want to go the whole hog and have a all dancing system, just install basics with connections and pipework in place to add functions as you want.
We'll still continue with our plans to install solar element to overall system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
travelling-man said:
I've been quoted 23% IVA on hot water solar power units but some sites say it should be 13%..... can someone tell me which is right please?
Hi

The iva is 23% on solar you can not get away with it used to be 13% again the goverment are on the take as most countries are lower on there solar energy.
We had all our system install for a great price this we can get back over a couple of years

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.