Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Waste of time, they're never going to find them, and if they do, they'll never come back to face trial.

Better investigating who the guy was in Dubai to buy weapons from in the first place, that seems to have been swept under the carpet.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Andy is in fine form this evening....

·
Banned
598 Posts
Cyclone?
It was shut down best part of 2 years ago.

Grow up, you really think you know Dubai?

Pathethic
Assuming makes you look like an ***!
Look where he lives.
And your racial overtones arent really needed here Michael. If you have a problem with Jews, Arabs, Americans, Scotts, Irish, ect, try keeping it to yourself. Even if you say its a joke, its a distasteful joke.

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Assuming makes you look like an ***!
Look where he lives.
And your racial overtones arent really needed here Michael. If you have a problem with Jews, Arabs, Americans, Scotts, Irish, ect, try keeping it to yourself. Even if you say its a joke, its a distasteful joke.
David, and you wonder why I reject your advances on facebook? Why on earth would you want to be a friend of mine anyway????

Keep taking the tablets....

·
Banned
598 Posts
David, and you wonder why I reject your advances on facebook? Why on earth would you want to be a friend of mine anyway????

Keep taking the tablets....
I tried to be a friend when you were acting as if you were a normal person. But I guess you started drinking again. Its a real shame, I liked the other michael better.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I think Mr Big and Andy Capp are really best friends... except they just dont know they are.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I believe it was the IDF, hell I'll bet money it was... Yet I support that move. I'm not too fond of Palestinian resistance and all that bullocks.

Then again I don't really care... I'm thinking about what I'm having for dinner tonight, that's how far I go.

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
To be fair, Cyclone has been closed for years, so you wouldn't have had any luck....

AndyC - Can you remember the name of the indie club that used to be next to the Airport Millenium hotel? I have been racking my brain all day. That closed nearly three ago.
-

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Black building, next to Millennium hotel, was demolished for the metro/hotel extension, I know the one you mean... erm...

(this is going to bug me too)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.