Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ! :)

I am new in this forum. I am french . Are there any people from Italy in Toulouse ? I live in Toulouse .

·
Administrator
49,828 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

There are probably some Italians living in or near Toulouse. This being an English language forum, however, we may not be the best place to look for Italians living in Toulouse (unless they speak English and are looking for English speaking contacts in France).
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tank you very much for the answer . Most of italian speak english . I am looking for new frends to help to settle here in Toulouse since I speak italian , english and french. I used to have a italian friend here but she has gone in London !

Bonne soirée

·
Administrator
49,828 Posts
You may want to check with the local mairie to see if they have some information about the associations in your area. Very often the mairie supports the local associations, and there may be something for newcomers or foreigners, or even people looking to learn English or French or Italian that would help you make contact with some of the expats in the area.

Or try an online group like Onvasortir - they sometimes run outings in "foreign" (to France) languages.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Buongiorno e benvenuto.Abitavo in Italia vicino di Lago Trasimeno in Umbria ma adesso sono in "Brittany" ma mi manca il sole!!!Sono sicuro che troverà gli amici italiani.E io-devo fermare darmi delle arie!!!

·
Administrator
49,828 Posts
Um, this is supposed to be an English language forum (well, for the most part). How do we know you aren't talking dirty here?
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts