Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please avoid pasting urls from immi site. i need to know how much time do they take in real-life processing after ITA submisison.

·
Super Moderator
4,923 Posts
Please avoid pasting urls from immi site. i need to know how much time do they take in real-life processing after ITA submisison.
No one can say for sure.
Every application is different as it is based on your individual attributes, qualifications, work experience etc etc.
In general minimum 9 months to 12 months, but this can be delayed months if Immigration ask for more info, evidence or there are issues with your or anyone in your applications medical/police report etc.

And look.......no url's! ;-)

Reactions: kazemstein

·
Registered
225 Posts
once you get the ITA you're given four months to gather docs ( I was given four months) on the ITA it will state the deadline you have.

Once you submit your ITA, assuming that all docs are correct, especially Medical, Police certificates and educational certificates I read that it could take up to 3 months to get an interview if successful, also there was a guy who got interview within a month!

for example from EOI selection to ITA it states it could take avg 1 month maybe more, I got mine less than 2 weeks from EOI selection. so the numbers INZ site are always longest case scenarios.

I found a great post on this forum (ill try to find it) that says the London branch is the quickest. Obviously if you have a job offer it will be in different stack of applications (the fast one) else you be in the stack with all others.

I will be submitting my ITA nest week hopefully. With hopes that the whole process until I get the actual Visa will be by June 2014, this is a good case where all my docs are and interview are satisfied. December and January are said to be slow months due to holidays (that's summer there)

So... ITA to interview between 1 month to 3months, Interview to visa probably 25 days and up.

what scheme are you applying under? I'm doing the Skilled Migrant Worker, no job offer but have been seeking from now, in case the time of my interview approaches I may have an offer (difficult though). What stage are you at now?

I hope helped a bit. Ill get you that great post about timings.

Good Luck

·
Registered
225 Posts
thanks!

No one can say for sure.
Every application is different as it is based on your individual attributes, qualifications, work experience etc etc.
In general minimum 9 months to 12 months, but this can be delayed months if Immigration ask for more info, evidence or there are issues with your or anyone in your applications medical/police report etc.

You're case is one of the best case scenarios, I'm sending out my ITA next week with hopes to get an interview within a month if all papers are good :) I'm seeking a job now in case.

Great things worked out for you!! :)
Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
once you get the ITA you're given four months to gather docs ( I was given four months) on the ITA it will state the deadline you have.

Once you submit your ITA, assuming that all docs are correct, especially Medical, Police certificates and educational certificates I read that it could take up to 3 months to get an interview if successful, also there was a guy who got interview within a month!

for example from EOI selection to ITA it states it could take avg 1 month maybe more, I got mine less than 2 weeks from EOI selection. so the numbers INZ site are always longest case scenarios.

I found a great post on this forum (ill try to find it) that says the London branch is the quickest. Obviously if you have a job offer it will be in different stack of applications (the fast one) else you be in the stack with all others.

I will be submitting my ITA nest week hopefully. With hopes that the whole process until I get the actual Visa will be by June 2014, this is a good case where all my docs are and interview are satisfied. December and January are said to be slow months due to holidays (that's summer there)

So... ITA to interview between 1 month to 3months, Interview to visa probably 25 days and up.

what scheme are you applying under? I'm doing the Skilled Migrant Worker, no job offer but have been seeking from now, in case the time of my interview approaches I may have an offer (difficult though). What stage are you at now?

I hope helped a bit. Ill get you that great post about timings.

Good Luck
thanks alot buddz, My EOI has been selected and approved without job offer. I am gathering my docs and everything to be send out for ITA in approx 2 months time. Am trying my level best to gather as much docs as i can.

I ll be adding you as friend if thats ok?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No one can say for sure.

you rock with out URLs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts