Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

ITA received...Game begins now

7K views 56 replies 12 participants last post by  rizwanpositive 
#1 ·
Hey guys

I received ITA kit yesterday via email. My EOI was selected on 21 Aug with 145 points without job offer.
Now I am preparing to apply for IQA, PCC, medicals and other stuff.

Kindly share your experience/inputs regarding IQA filing.

Thanks
Cheema

#11 ·
Hi Ann

Patience is the key. You have done your job, now it lies in the hands of Immigration authority.
They will take its own time to do the initial checks and I am sure ITA will follow.

Once they are done with the checks, your status will show Decision Successful and you will receive the email same day.
Have you received any letter from INZ, if yes, then check which branch is assigned to you.
Check the webpage for particular branch for processing details.

Good Luck!!!

#12 ·
Need advise

My occupation is a part of Skill Level One Occupation ...I am confused as under this category it says that
An offer of employment or current employment in New Zealand will be assessed as skilled if...The occupation is included in part A of the List of Skilled Occupations held at Appendix 6 of the Operational Manual and the principal applicant can demonstrate that their offer of employment or current employment substantially matches the description for that occupation (including core tasks) as set out in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) and has either:
a relevant recognised qualification which is at, or above, the qualification level on the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications (the Register) that corresponds to the indicative skill level described for that occupation in the ANZSCO; or
the relevant work experience that the ANZSCO indicates may substitute the required qualification; or
the relevant requirements specified in column three of the Long Term Skill Shortage List for their occupation (if their occupation is included in the Long Term Skill Shortage List; or
five years of relevant work experience in a Skill Level One occupation.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT I SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN NEW ZEALAND or have a job offer in new zealand

#13 ·
My occupation is a part of Skill Level One Occupation ...I am confused as under this category it says that
An offer of employment or current employment in New Zealand will be assessed as skilled if...The occupation is included in part A of the List of Skilled Occupations held at Appendix 6 of the Operational Manual and the principal applicant can demonstrate that their offer of employment or current employment substantially matches the description for that occupation (including core tasks) as set out in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) and has either:
a relevant recognised qualification which is at, or above, the qualification level on the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications (the Register) that corresponds to the indicative skill level described for that occupation in the ANZSCO; or
the relevant work experience that the ANZSCO indicates may substitute the required qualification; or
the relevant requirements specified in column three of the Long Term Skill Shortage List for their occupation (if their occupation is included in the Long Term Skill Shortage List; or
five years of relevant work experience in a Skill Level One occupation.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT I SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN NEW ZEALAND or have a job offer in new zealand
Hi Neha

Yes, if you want to claim bonus points for job in future growth area, then you must have job in NZ or a Job offer in NZ.

#15 ·
Hi,

In my ITA kit, there is a checklist document, one of the things they asked to provide is NZQA IQA along with 3 years relevant experience as I claimed bonus points for AASS.

I am confused because I have total experience of 6.5 yeas relevant to my degree and in AASS. Are these 3 years relevant experience along NZQA IQ for AASS apart from my 6.5 experience experience or including that? if these are apart from 6.5 of my relevant experience, I am in trouble.

#16 ·
Hi, In my ITA kit, there is a checklist document, one of the things they asked to provide is NZQA IQA along with 3 years relevant experience as I claimed bonus points for AASS. I am confused because I have total experience of 6.5 yeas relevant to my degree and in AASS. Are these 3 years relevant experience along NZQA IQ for AASS apart from my 6.5 experience experience or including that? if these are apart from 6.5 of my relevant experience, I am in trouble.
If claiming for experience in an occupation off the LTSSL which is an AASS then you must meet the requirements in the associated column for that occupation. To guarantee the equivalent level of the qualification you must have NZQA IQA assessment even if you have already completed PAR assessment for the EOI.
You must also prove a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience which is what they are asking.
You state you have 6.5 years experience.
So long as at least 3 years of this experience was completed after you gained the qualification you will meet the criteria.
If you do not have 3 years post qualification experience you're in trouble.

#18 ·
Hi guys

I have a question. My EOI got selected on 9th Nov i included my wide and little one. I am going to submit ITA in coming week. My wife is pregnant now and expecting to deliver in march

How can i include the new arrival in our family in my ITA on that stage? Is it possible to inlcude another family member on later stages after i submit ITA

#19 ·
Hi guys I have a question. My EOI got selected on 9th Nov i included my wide and little one. I am going to submit ITA in coming week. My wife is pregnant now and expecting to deliver in march How can i include the new arrival in our family in my ITA on that stage? Is it possible to inlcude another family member on later stages after i submit ITA
Hi,

You cannot include a new arrival until they are born and have a birth certificate & passport.
You can amend your application at a later stage - we did.
Just remember to get all the baby's documents together as soon as you can after the birth.
You will also have to have a baby's immigration medical but not the X-rays.

Regards,

#37 ·
Hi vjan29

I submitted my ITA on 9th Dec and I got an email from Mumbai branch, stated that CO will be allocated within 2 weeks.
No updates since then. Office reopened last Monday, so I am expecting some response this week.

Have you got the interview call yet?

#42 ·
Hi

I was assigned London branch when my EOI was selected and ITA was sent in Sept 2013
Later when I submit documents at New Delhi in Dec 2013, my case was allocated to Mumbai branch.
Waiting for CO to be allocated to my case

#46 ·
By the way did you received any email from London branch stating that your application is accepted and lodged. If they have done this, it will updated online. Once they lodged the application, that is official date (not received date). In the email they will mention your applicant reference number, they will also say that the case officer will be assigned in two weeks of time. Please let us know whether you have received any email such like that.

#50 ·
Hi Vjan29,

I received email from London branch saying that status of application has been changed online. I logged in and could see status PENDING and also see the application number. Medical Reports status is RECEIVED. but in email, it doesn't say when my Case Officer will be allocated.

Thanks,

#57 · (Edited)
ITA Checklist

Dear Fellow Members,

Please find herewith attached one of the pages of my ITA Checklist.
I need your help to fill this page. In first box i.e. "New Zealand Qualifications Authority Assessment" there is one statement (given below) written two times what information I need to provide them.

Your specific NZQA requirements are: ???????

Your specific NZQA requirements are: ???????

What about the second box i.e. "Long Term Skill Shortage Requirements". If I will also have to contact IPENZ after getting my IQA from NZQA.

How can I contact INZ (specifically the person 'CO' who sent me the ITA) if I need some clarification from them while compiling my docs for ITA submission.

Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali

View attachment ITA Checklist.pdf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.