Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I received ITA kit yesterday via email. My EOI was selected on 21 Aug with 145 points without job offer.
Now I am preparing to apply for IQA, PCC, medicals and other stuff.

Kindly share your experience/inputs regarding IQA filing.

Thanks
Cheema

·
Registered
225 Posts
Great!

My EOI was selected for skilled migrant on sept 18. Just windering if It says selected will the status name change again before ITA?.
Where u applying from?

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great!

My EOI was selected for skilled migrant on sept 18. Just windering if It says selected will the status name change again before ITA?.
Where u applying from?

Good Luck!!
Hi

It will change to 'decision successful', once their assessment is complete and ready to send you ITA.

Good Luck for ITA

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey guys

I received ITA kit yesterday via email. My EOI was selected on 21 Aug with 145 points without job offer.

Thanks
Cheema

Congrats Cheema

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Buddz,

Great News, Congrats and wish you the best for future steps.

Thanks,

Hey guys

Thanks
Cheema

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys

Thanks
Cheema
Hi cheema we are still waiting. we got selected on 4th sept and we did not receive our ITA in a month. . will there be any issues. today is 3rd of oct. 140 without job offer

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi

It will change to 'decision successful', once their assessment is complete and ready to send you ITA.

Good Luck for ITA
'
we got selected on 4rth sept and still our status is
'selected" how long did it take for you. when did ur status change?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great!

Where u applying from?

Good Luck!!
did u receive ITA? we are still waiting. selected on 4rth sept. 140 without job.

·
Registered
49 Posts
congrats

Hey guys

Thanks
Cheema
congrats.....!!!!!!!!:peace::peace:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Ann

Patience is the key. You have done your job, now it lies in the hands of Immigration authority.
They will take its own time to do the initial checks and I am sure ITA will follow.

Once they are done with the checks, your status will show Decision Successful and you will receive the email same day.
Have you received any letter from INZ, if yes, then check which branch is assigned to you.
Check the webpage for particular branch for processing details.

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Need advise

My occupation is a part of Skill Level One Occupation ...I am confused as under this category it says that
An offer of employment or current employment in New Zealand will be assessed as skilled if...The occupation is included in part A of the List of Skilled Occupations held at Appendix 6 of the Operational Manual and the principal applicant can demonstrate that their offer of employment or current employment substantially matches the description for that occupation (including core tasks) as set out in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) and has either:
a relevant recognised qualification which is at, or above, the qualification level on the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications (the Register) that corresponds to the indicative skill level described for that occupation in the ANZSCO; or
the relevant work experience that the ANZSCO indicates may substitute the required qualification; or
the relevant requirements specified in column three of the Long Term Skill Shortage List for their occupation (if their occupation is included in the Long Term Skill Shortage List; or
five years of relevant work experience in a Skill Level One occupation.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT I SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN NEW ZEALAND or have a job offer in new zealand

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My occupation is a part of Skill Level One Occupation ...I am confused as under this category it says that
An offer of employment or current employment in New Zealand will be assessed as skilled if...The occupation is included in part A of the List of Skilled Occupations held at Appendix 6 of the Operational Manual and the principal applicant can demonstrate that their offer of employment or current employment substantially matches the description for that occupation (including core tasks) as set out in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) and has either:
a relevant recognised qualification which is at, or above, the qualification level on the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications (the Register) that corresponds to the indicative skill level described for that occupation in the ANZSCO; or
the relevant work experience that the ANZSCO indicates may substitute the required qualification; or
the relevant requirements specified in column three of the Long Term Skill Shortage List for their occupation (if their occupation is included in the Long Term Skill Shortage List; or
five years of relevant work experience in a Skill Level One occupation.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT I SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN NEW ZEALAND or have a job offer in new zealand
Hi Neha

Yes, if you want to claim bonus points for job in future growth area, then you must have job in NZ or a Job offer in NZ.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi,

In my ITA kit, there is a checklist document, one of the things they asked to provide is NZQA IQA along with 3 years relevant experience as I claimed bonus points for AASS.

I am confused because I have total experience of 6.5 yeas relevant to my degree and in AASS. Are these 3 years relevant experience along NZQA IQ for AASS apart from my 6.5 experience experience or including that? if these are apart from 6.5 of my relevant experience, I am in trouble.

·
Super Moderator
4,946 Posts
Hi, In my ITA kit, there is a checklist document, one of the things they asked to provide is NZQA IQA along with 3 years relevant experience as I claimed bonus points for AASS. I am confused because I have total experience of 6.5 yeas relevant to my degree and in AASS. Are these 3 years relevant experience along NZQA IQ for AASS apart from my 6.5 experience experience or including that? if these are apart from 6.5 of my relevant experience, I am in trouble.
If claiming for experience in an occupation off the LTSSL which is an AASS then you must meet the requirements in the associated column for that occupation. To guarantee the equivalent level of the qualification you must have NZQA IQA assessment even if you have already completed PAR assessment for the EOI.
You must also prove a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience which is what they are asking.
You state you have 6.5 years experience.
So long as at least 3 years of this experience was completed after you gained the qualification you will meet the criteria.
If you do not have 3 years post qualification experience you're in trouble.

·
Registered
213 Posts
If claiming for experience in an occupation off the LTSSL which is an AASS then you must meet the requirements in the associated column for that occupation. To guarantee the equivalent level of the qualification you must have NZQA IQA assessment even if you have already completed PAR assessment for the EOI.
You must also prove a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience which is what they are asking.
You state you have 6.5 years experience.
So long as at least 3 years of this experience was completed after you gained the qualification you will meet the criteria.
If you do not have 3 years post qualification experience you're in trouble.
Thanks ,,i was actually hoping that you will respond n help me

i have all 6.5 years post qualification exp. :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi guys

I have a question. My EOI got selected on 9th Nov i included my wide and little one. I am going to submit ITA in coming week. My wife is pregnant now and expecting to deliver in march

How can i include the new arrival in our family in my ITA on that stage? Is it possible to inlcude another family member on later stages after i submit ITA

·
Super Moderator
4,946 Posts
Hi guys I have a question. My EOI got selected on 9th Nov i included my wide and little one. I am going to submit ITA in coming week. My wife is pregnant now and expecting to deliver in march How can i include the new arrival in our family in my ITA on that stage? Is it possible to inlcude another family member on later stages after i submit ITA
Hi,

You cannot include a new arrival until they are born and have a birth certificate & passport.
You can amend your application at a later stage - we did.
Just remember to get all the baby's documents together as soon as you can after the birth.
You will also have to have a baby's immigration medical but not the X-rays.

Regards,

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi,

You cannot include a new arrival until they are born and have a birth certificate & passport.
You can amend your application at a later stage - we did.
Just remember to get all the baby's documents together as soon as you can after the birth.
You will also have to have a baby's immigration medical but not the X-rays.

Regards,
Thanks for the reply. I understand that I will have to arrange all documents after my baby is born.

As you said that we need to have baby's immigration medical, we went for the medical last week and I had to go for X-RAY and General medical tests but panel doctor didn't take blood tests for my 9 months old baby and just examined him and filled his forms. is that how it should be?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.