Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am looking to apply PR for NZ. Anybody from IT background can give me a picture of IT jobs available particularly in Automation Testing area. Any Suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im a Network Engineer, CCNP Certified

howz part-time jobs market there, i will be moving to Wellington next month on study visa.

thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,943 Posts
Hi all

I am looking to apply PR for NZ. Anybody from IT background can give me a picture of IT jobs available particularly in Automation Testing area. Any Suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
You mean Resident Visa or RV, not PR. PR is only available to people who have held RV for a minimum of 2 years and can satisfy one of five criteria.

Have a look at Jobs on SEEK - New Zealand's no.1 Employment, Career and Recruitment site and Buy online and sell with NZ's #1 auction & classifieds site | Trade Me and nz.indeed.com for jobs in New Zealand.
It is difficult to obtain a job offer in NZ whilst still overseas but isn't impossible. It all depends how desperate employers are for you skills and experience and whether or not they can find it here already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts