Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i'll be moving to Italy this september on study visa MS(IT). can anyone let me know the job market for IT Network Engineer,I'm CCNP certified and having 5+ yrs of Exp

Any Indians there in IT field??

thanks

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
7,075 Posts
Hi,
Out of interest, if you are going there on a study visa - what difference does the current job market have to you?
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hi,
Out of interest, if you are going there on a study visa - what difference does the current job market have to you?
Cheers
Steve
Well, his study visa will permit him to work up to 20 hours per week. Work which, technically, is supposed to be directly related to his field of study.

Having said that, I have no idea what the IT job market is like right now, but I think it is safe to say it will vary based on location. danadam38in, where will you be studying?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be studying either in rome or milan.im from developing country and I have scholarship from italian university. U need to know current job market there before moving.u wanna work in IT field. Plz help/advice

·
Registered
627 Posts
I mean I wanna know IT market there for networking professionals
I Googled "it jobs italy" and came up with a number of hits. Do keep in mind however that at least some of these websites are scams.

More importantly, it is generally difficult to get any job in Italy unless you can speak conversational Italian reasonably well although exceptions might be made depending on the nature of the job. You may find yourself limited to internship-type positions which, in Italy, generally pay expenses and a small stipend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts