Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am Pradeep, IT Consultant working on SAP Platform. i have UK tier1 visa and looking for a new opprtunity in UK.
There is Y-axis consultant in india are charging 50 K INR for job search process from india. can any one suggest can i go through this consultant, any review about this consultant.

Regards,
Pradeep

·
Administrator
50,474 Posts
Personally, I would never pay an intermediary to job hunt for me. Normally a "head hunter" gets a commission from the employer after finding the perfect candidate for the job.

If you already have the visa issue resolved, you'd do better to do your own job hunting from within the UK. Or, try contacting companies on your own, mentioning when you will be in the country and available for interviews. You could do an exploratory trip - to do interviews and check into lodging - before you move to the UK (with luck, after having a job offer in hand).
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bev,

I am happy with your reply, but instead of taking risk to come there without job offer, better take offer here itself through consultant. and then joined company. what you suggest.
also kindly give me your contact number.

Cheers,
Pradeep

Personally, I would never pay an intermediary to job hunt for me. Normally a "head hunter" gets a commission from the employer after finding the perfect candidate for the job.

If you already have the visa issue resolved, you'd do better to do your own job hunting from within the UK. Or, try contacting companies on your own, mentioning when you will be in the country and available for interviews. You could do an exploratory trip - to do interviews and check into lodging - before you move to the UK (with luck, after having a job offer in hand).
Cheers,
Bev

·
Administrator
50,474 Posts
I am happy with your reply, but instead of taking risk to come there without job offer, better take offer here itself through consultant. and then joined company. what you suggest.
also kindly give me your contact number.

Cheers,
Pradeep
It's your money - if you want to throw it away on a "job consultant" I guess you'll do so no matter what anyone tells you. Good luck.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello

Pradeep, is Yaxis involved ing etting jobs as well ?Because I have heard tht they help in getting visas and not jobs !!
thanks for your reply, you are right they are mainly in Visa proces, but now in job search facilty, and they are charging 50,000 INR for 3 month. in that they will aschdule interview , salary negotiation etc. if we will not get or not able to crack interview, they will refund 75 % amount. so what you think, can you justify these terms.

Regards,
Pradeep

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.