Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am from India and i wanted to know how is the growth prospect of women in IT industry specially in abudabhi as I heard that some places in UAE restrict women from going outside after 6pm or without male company and not many companies recruit women. Please advice

·
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,822 Posts
Hi all,
I am from India and i wanted to know how is the growth prospect of women in IT industry specially in abudabhi as I heard that some places in UAE restrict women from going outside after 6pm or without male company and not many companies recruit women. Please advice
Hi,
I think you might have got your geography mixed up!
The UAE is not Saudi Arabia and women can go out at night and even drive here!
Jobs are available across all sectors
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the salary of 30lakhs per anum sufficient for both husband and wife to rent a house and live there?

·
Registered
3 Posts
No its not true. Womens here get equal importance as men. No boundations for late night.Jobs are also for both across all sectors.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is the salary of 30lakhs per anum sufficient for both husband and wife to rent a house and live there?
Yes, you can rent and live a modest life.. you can also manage to save around 20-30% of that amount by limiting your expenses.. all of it is taxfree so that's a bonus.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hello,

I believe the offer would be something like 15-18000 AED per month. Abu Dhabi is costly and your lifestyle will decide how much you save.

The salary will be based on your experience, the more experienced you are the more the salary.

All the best.

Thanks,
Sunder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts