Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
namaste to all expats

i'm an IT Engineer,(2007 passout). I want to do Masters in IT. i would like to know the answers for my queries(which may sound stupid but i'm newbie here i hope u guys help me) i tried to search these queries on immi site and in google but couldn't get answers:confused2:

1) Will the universities accept me and grant study visa( coz i'm applying for Masters after a long gap in studies, i completed my Graduation in yr.2007)

2)what will be the approx fee for doing masters in AUS(2yrs full time), do they accept education loan.and please let me know if they accept education loan from private banks(Syndicate bank or axis bank).

3) Can i apply for PSW after my Masters( i've read on immi website but not sure about the changes made by immi of australia).how and when i can apply for PSW(do i need to come back to india after 2yrs of study or i can apply beforehand staying there itself)??

i'm confident that i can score avg of 6 bands in IElTS.:)

guys plz help.

·
Registered
114 Posts
namaste to all expats

i'm an IT Engineer,(2007 passout). I want to do Masters in IT. i would like to know the answers for my queries(which may sound stupid but i'm newbie here i hope u guys help me) i tried to search these queries on immi site and in google but couldn't get answers:confused2:

1) Will the universities accept me and grant study visa( coz i'm applying for Masters after a long gap in studies, i completed my Graduation in yr.2007)

2)what will be the approx fee for doing masters in AUS(2yrs full time), do they accept education loan.and please let me know if they accept education loan from private banks(Syndicate bank or axis bank).

3) Can i apply for PSW after my Masters( i've read on immi website but not sure about the changes made by immi of australia).how and when i can apply for PSW(do i need to come back to india after 2yrs of study or i can apply beforehand staying there itself)??

i'm confident that i can score avg of 6 bands in IElTS.:)

guys plz help.
1. The Universities accept based on profile, e.g. acad ranks, work experience etc criteria. There are many student forums for this.The gap in study would be beneficial, if you have gained good workex during that time, else it would be a -ve impact.

2. Fees vary from course to course, college to college etc. In Aus, there are many 1 yr. course too as UK. That would be a cheaper option. I think they should accept loans as a large number of people go there and I dont think every one has that much cash.

3. I dont know what is PSW. If you mean post study work, then I think if you work hard and honestly then after MS, you should get a job there. And then as per visa rules of that time, you can check what suits you. But there would be employer sponsored etc different kind of visas surely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.