Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm really new to this and I want your advice since I'm now planning to move to Australia..

I already in the middle of a job offer for a 6 months contract role, I'm not quite sure if this will be appropriate for me or not, because I'm afraid what I will do after these 6 months, will it be easy for me to find another appropriate job or not ..?

I'm not sure about the IT and information security job market in Perth, is it easy to find a full-time offer compared to other cities or what? I tried to use Seek web site just to get a figure about how many IT jobs in Perth compared with Sydney posted as a full-time in the last 30 days (Perth about 1000 while Sydney about 4000 ..!!)

You know it is not that easy to invest in this move just to stay 6 months and after that I may discover the difficulty of finding another job offer specially I'm planning to come first alone and after that I will bring my wife and daughter after two or three months from my coming date after making every thing settled.

I really need your advice in this since I don't know anyone live in Perth, what do you think does it worth to take this risk or I may wait until I got another better opportunity?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.