Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lodged my 189 Visa application last month and from then
1) application status is in Submitted
2) Not able to attach any further docs
3) When I expand the application and click on 'View Details' it's throwing error "An error has occured"

Contacted immi via phone and they suggested reaching the technical support forum. Created a technical support forum ticket on Jan 11th and no reply yet. Did anyone face a similar scenario or have any suggestions?

Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Screenshot

· Registered
27,910 Posts
3) When I expand the application and click on 'View Details' it's throwing error "An error has occured"

Contacted immi via phone and they suggested reaching the technical support forum. Created a technical support forum ticket on Jan 11th and no reply yet. Did anyone face a similar scenario or have any suggestions?

View attachment 103085
you have done all that was required
Now wait patiently
Keep checking everyday
Cheers

· Registered
1,052 Posts

View attachment 103085
Do you have the confirmation email that your application has been submitted? It must have given you a TRN number.

What exactly you need to in application/attach docs section now?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts